JUNE 13TH LET EM ROLL RIDE cool videos now posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JUNE 13TH LET EM ROLL RIDE WITH MAGAZINE RELEASE PARTY!!!

to clear up anything the ride is next week not this sat. there is some confusion about it

one week away :D

thats about when im shooting for (but then again im getting some beverages for before the ride....wheres the fun in a bike with no brakes if its not a challenge :wink: )

Just got back from Redding, trying to recoupe, but I am working on getting lights on my rides as time permits....and i picked up a sweet vintage cooler that will hopefully fit in my daughters trailer.. 8)

I know your party is coming up quick and I'm sure they'll have copies there, but would anyone know when they are going to be sending copies of the magazine out to the subscribers? I haven't seen anything posted on the website.

got the magazine today impressive

Well at the Swap Meet I met a few people from the site , but since we dont have our nametags its sometimes kinda hard to tell who's who (other than Karfer :lol: )so I figure I would post what I am bringing, so here's my 81 Cruiser five that Larry will be riding and I will be on Repack !! from the Klunker build off...see ya there[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/S7301711.jpg[/img][img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/S7301712.jpg[/img]

My name is in my sig. I'll be riding my cycle truck again :mrgreen:

the cycle truck looks much better now and i named it but you will have to wait and see aj

hi goldstreet customs.i think you are the guy my girlfriend bought her tires from at the hooligans swap meet.she will be on the ride with her vintage love bike.thank you for the tires and al david for the paint job.college cyclery and adam for all his help and the lines he put down on the chain guard. :lol: :mrgreen: 8)

Gold Street Customs said:
Well at the Swap Meet I met a few people from the site , but since we dont have our nametags its sometimes kinda hard to tell who's who (other than Karfer :lol: )so I figure I would post what I am bringing, so here's my 81 Cruiser five that Larry will be riding and I will be on Repack !! from the Klunker build off...see ya there

Hi GSC, Praise the Lord that the Doc gave you a clean bill of health, and that you will be on the ride tonight! I've missed meeting you at the swaps, etc, so i'm looking forward to finally seeing you in person! As I mentioned before, I'll be with my kids tonight, so I had to figure out a way to haul three bikes. Here's what we came up with . . .

Look who's riding "shotgun"!!!!

f78e495f.jpg

I was thinking that there was NO way that three bikes would fit in the van as long as one of them was my Spoiler. We tried putting the Spoiler in first . . . It was quite a challenge, and we got it in, but not much room left for the othe bikes. Then my daughter asked if we could remove the passenger seat :idea: . . . DUH!!!!! :oops: Why didn't I think of that! :oops: Five minutes and four bolts later and the seat was out of the way and three choppers were snuggled up inside.

BTW, This is the "nametag" I put on the back of my bike before the last ride . . .

DSC01247.jpg

talk about a shoehorn fit, that has to be it :lol: , see you this evening, with my RatFink,,so you won't be the only chopper, :D

olschbp said:
talk about a shoehorn fit, that has to be it :lol: , see you this evening, with my RatFink,,so you won't be the only chopper, :D

Cool Olschbp! The kids and I are looking forward to the ride . . . I just hope our choppers don't give the group a bad reputation as an unruly,dangerous, biker gang! :lol: We did kinda get out of hand tearin' up the streets after last months' ride! :lol: :lol:

fireproof its all good as they say loud pipes save lives. :lol:

Back