JUNE 13TH LET EM ROLL RIDE cool videos now posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JUNE 13TH LET EM ROLL RIDE WITH MAGAZINE RELEASE PARTY!!!

i can't thank you guys and gals enough for comming out on the ride. i had a blast breaking in the new bike and i made it back in one peice so that was a plus. and a big thanks to those who stuck with us through out the ride rather than splitting off. i know some of you have different ideas of what we should do and some dont want to stop so soon and eat but a lot of the riders were hungery and when you have 56 people in line it takes awhile. old sac was great i cant wait to see the pics that were taken. again with out you guys and gals the riders this ride would be nothing and i thank you all from the bottom of my heart

thanks for posting the pictures(whoever you were....sorry im awful with names) and thanks for the link to them olschbp
man karfer.......things have sure changed since that first one where it was just you and me! 50+ bikes now :mrgreen:

photos from the link(not mine and THANK YOU to whomever took them!!)....
DSCF2969.jpg

DSCF2970.jpg

DSCF2971.jpg

DSCF2972.jpg

DSCF2974.jpg

DSCF2975.jpg

DSCF2976.jpg

DSCF2977.jpg

DSCF2981.jpg

DSCF2983.jpg

DSCF2985.jpg

DSCF2986.jpg

DSCF2987.jpg

DSCF2988.jpg

DSCF2989.jpg

DSCF2991.jpg

DSCF2992.jpg

DSCF2994.jpg

DSCF2996.jpg

DSCF2997.jpg

DSCF2998.jpg

DSCF2999.jpg

DSCF3000.jpg

DSCF3001.jpg

DSCF3002.jpg

DSCF3003.jpg

DSCF3004.jpg

DSCF3005.jpg

DSCF3006.jpg

DSCF3007.jpg

DSCF3008.jpg

DSCF3009.jpg

DSCF3010.jpg

DSCF3011.jpg

DSCF3012.jpg

DSCF3026.jpg

DSCF2968.jpg

DSCF2966-1.jpg

DSCF2964.jpg

DSCF2961.jpg

DSCF2960.jpg

DSCF2959.jpg

DSCF2958.jpg

DSCF2957.jpg

DSCF2956.jpg

DSCF2955.jpg

DSCF2954.jpg

DSCF2953.jpg

DSCF2952.jpg

DSCF2951.jpg

DSCF2950.jpg

DSCF2948.jpg

DSCF2947.jpg

wow! this has to be the best ride yet :D , Adam, a BIG Thank's has to go out to you for such a great effort for making this ride what it is :D , it just keeps getting bigger each time. Thank's so much again, :D

NICE pics! Looks like it was a GREAT time, so many bikes............Cool to put a face with the bikes you recognize.

W 8) W!!! had a great time....quite challenging dragging my daughter around in a cart but Larry had a blast...we got back and he's like dad! lets do it again....Uh ya I only have to drive 2.5 hours to get back, got back at 1:00. And at one point everyone left Old Town except me and Sierra and this nice couple that I cant remember thier names but I wont forget how much I appreciate them as I was trying to get Sierra in the trailer we got left behind...and I had no idea where I was going so we were trying to catchup to everyone I hear a little voice behind me screaming!!! I gotta go potty....I'm sorry dad ....its my weakness..."so I heard this for 8 to 10 blocks and the nice young woman who was riding with us found a restroom at a bar and grill and took her in for me...God Bless Her. We finally made it to the Barber Shop and met up with my son and continued on with the festivities all in all we met some great people and made great new friends...even though I cant remember names but I can remember bikes :wink: thanks Jim G.S.C.

karfer67 said:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=59009098
awsome video thanks ted of the whole group rollin by. seeing how strung out we were now i understand why we get split at lights.

I looked back once when we were on 21st st. and the bike lane was overflowing for well over 3 blocks behind us. Quite the sight.

man i am so sorry you got lost no one told me. it is really lonely ridding in the front you almost forget there are a bunch of bikes behind you. i try to keep the pace slow but i wonder when we take off from a light how long it takes for everyone to start moving? i bet it is a good 20 seconds with a group this big.

a note to those who went on the last ride. if some of you could go onto kickstandmagazine.com and find the part about the sacto ride then just write what you thought about the ride that would be great. they want to do next month's ride artical on our ride and need different opinions and names. thanks

Back