JUNE 13TH LET EM ROLL RIDE cool videos now posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JUNE 13TH LET EM ROLL RIDE WITH MAGAZINE RELEASE PARTY!!!

Boy this sounds like fun, wish I could go, a little far though, I"m in Ontario Canada. Maybe someone could have a live feed camera mounted on there bike and I"ll bolt some apehangers to my desk and watch on the computer..hahaha :D

that would be cool but i am more of a mechanical guy computers scare me :shock:

yesssssssss i finished my bike tonight and it will defiantly be there for the ride june 13th seems sooooo far away i dont know if i can wait that long to take it out on a long cruise so maybe my man and i will go on our own lil ride down town to show off the new ride :mrgreen:

heck thatd be the best thing that way if theres any bugs.........you dont have them happen while far away from tools :wink:
looking forward to seeing you there thevulture(are you going to be on the bike from the turkeyday ride?)
and really looking forward to seeing her as a roller karfer!

yup, i'll be on the 20" i rode on turkey day. and i'll put my wife on the electra 8 ball :mrgreen: she looks cool 8) on that ride!
see you all there!
i'll have my little digital camera, and i can put some photos up on Sunday morning.

yea it is always a good idea to take a new bike out and give it a shake down run. then when you come back you might find things that you forgot to tighten or bearings seating that need to be tightened more. i took the build off bike out this morning for a quick run but i gotta grease the rear hub before i can really lay into the throttle too much.

karfer67 said:
. . . i gotta grease the rear hub before i can really lay into the throttle too much.
What Throttle? Your Solex is in a million pieces all over your workbench . . . :lol: :p

BTW, I have have been busy on my lunch breaks and I have sumpin' cool to show you Adam! 8) 8) Send a pic when I am able.

your da man when u gonna trick out that chopper of yours? yea i gotta get the carbs cleaned and buttoned up i dont think i will have that part of the bike ready for the ride but i am gonna try

karfer67 said:
. . . when u gonna trick out that chopper of yours?
You won't see me bolt my Solex to my chopper. My 34 pict-3 needs to stay attached to the Ghia! :lol:
Besides, I think I have a new bike project to work on . . . might need some parts though.

hey Fireproof and karfer, why do you play with small stuff? be men and step up to this, :p :mrgreen: :lol:
0604090721-00.jpg
0604090723-00.jpg
0604090724-00.jpg

what kind of lawnmower is that from that is classic. hey frank i would have snaged those but i cant aford them and i would feel real bad cutting them up :lol:

yep weber 48 IDA carbs are so sexy. and it is amazing how big they are in real life. hey frank i thought you got rid of those heads.

yes, I suppose I have some toy's, but also I have some years on you younger guys too, you will have toy's in time, you already have started, and I like you're guy's toys alot too, :mrgreen:

and i bet those are Italian webers too huh? why did you have to show me those frank makes me want to turn the 67 into a drag bug. come on i can drive it and you can be the financial backing for the car lol. i miss racing vws nothing like watching the tach sweep that quickly to say 7000. my truck it climbs so slowwwwwwwww. anyways back to the ride i am so excited i am trying to get some more stuff done on the build off bike so that it does not look as half baked as it does now. i feel like i should paint work in progress on it or frank you might like this "hoodride"

karfer, look at pic of carb close, :D , yes, they are the Real IDA's :D :D :D we will talk VW again some day,

i figure if i bug you enough i can get you to cave at least it is worth a try

Back