(MBBO#04 Class 2) PEDRO. (PEDRO GOT A NEW OWNER!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly what i was thinking when I wrote that 1HP! I had to edit out your video though, as it is not really appropriate for the site... :oops:

Luke.
euh ? seriously ? oh well:oops: ... i mean anyone with access to internet can see much worst;)

Interesting to see how the paint reacts now that it is twilight here, almost turns into a dull brass finish...

Some idea of how the frame looks:

23365661685_87a41dbf70_z.jpg

Had to see what it looked like with the seat fabric and a tail light!

22738513313_87be00edc8_z.jpg

23069868240_6f1858e691_z.jpg

Luke.

Lots of color going on in that frame! Definitely ties the seat cover in better than the previous color. And it's a bit more subtle, cuz there isn't anything else about your build that is! So that's a good thing.....:wink1:

Luke that flake looks amazing!! Perfect for Pedro.

Not sure about that new tail light placement though..:eek:

euh ? seriously ? oh well:oops: ... i mean anyone with access to internet can see much worst;)

Don't feel bad. He removed a pic of Daisy Duke from 1979 network television from one of my threads.:21:

She was wearin' the red bikini though...:nerd:

Last edited:
Don't feel bad. He removed a pic of Daisy Duke from 1979 network television from one of my threads.:21:

She was wearin' the red bikini though...:nerd:
Just trying to abide by the rules... :)
Winner Winner chicken dinner
Beautimous!!!!!!! I love this paint!

Building... riding...
Super kool
Oh man that's cool ! what is the color called ?
Looking good Luke Really nice that color is one of a kind . Like a Chameleon at a disco tech

9425a0b652f59615096a94a32c7b98b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Luke that flake looks amazing!! Perfect for Pedro.

Not sure about that new tail light placement though..:eek:

Thanks Guys! I had no idea it was going to pop like that in the light! To be honest I was a little disappointed at the start, it looks a bit flat in the shade, but once any sort of light hits it, it really comes to life!

@c1run1 it is Gold holographic prism flake in .004 from PWP, I used 1.5 jars, really happy with the product and their range is good too, next order might be a few different colours to mess around with:
https://www.paintwithpearl.com/shop...hic-prism-flake/gold-holographic-metal-flake/

23280070282_a7c177d409_z.jpg

@G-Matt that chameleon is perfect! Looks just like it!

@Chad T , I'm sure you know that light is just there temporarily, but I was thinking the same thing when I took the photo!:confused:

Very overcast today, the paint looks flat again, so no new photos... :blush:

Luke.

Sunshine at last!

23020025119_24347ca897_z.jpg

23361833696_7cc8e5170e_z.jpg

Just finished the first round of wet-sanding on the frame too, my arms and fingers feel ready to fall off! There was a lot of sanding to get it all smoothed out, good thing I put 5 good coats on, pretty sure most of it is off the bike now... The water bucket I was using was looking more like milk when I was finished!
I will have a second look at it tomorrow and make sure I didn't miss anything, then I can start thinking about the final clear coats and reassembly!

Luke.

Super Nice, glad I'm in class 1.... really I've got to get the paint perfect there too cuz gotta compete with Crash.... I do love that color combo with the seat.

Carl.

Back