NEXT BUILD OFF...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The CHAINSAW is back! :shock: :p Count me in on this here "Ratty Build". I'm looking forward to getting one done for some local rides. I'll get some pics up soon of the starter frame. Lookin' forward to cutting greasy again!

And for those of you who want to do some cutting and welding .....
http://forum1.freakbikenation.com/viewf ... 578ddc1d55
I know it may be short notice for some of you, but if it suits your needs, go for it! All bikes and styles are welcome!

Hey guys! I am admittedly a newbie here, but would really like to take part in the next RRBO. Am I missing something, or is there some posting I missed somewhere announcing when and what the next one will be??? I am here almost every day, and it seems as though the next one is to start only a few days from now, based on conversation, but not anything formalized. I have had to piece together the limited details from basically following every thread coversation for days. Am I just jumping the gun??? How about formally calling the last one "done" and letting the rest of us in on the new plan!

Just wanting to be part of it all..... :D

Sorry, I was bored in Algebra class today. :wink: :lol:

RRB.jpg

dang i just thought that i have to do the bike AND build the trophy whew should be interesting. i gotta get to work thats for sure.

bombshelterbikes said:
Hey guys! I am admittedly a newbie here, but would really like to take part in the next RRBO. Am I missing something, or is there some posting I missed somewhere announcing when and what the next one will be??? I am here almost every day, and it seems as though the next one is to start only a few days from now, based on conversation, but not anything formalized. I have had to piece together the limited details from basically following every thread coversation for days. Am I just jumping the gun??? How about formally calling the last one "done" and letting the rest of us in on the new plan!

Just wanting to be part of it all..... :D

The build thread will be posted soon enough. Steve sends an invitation email anyways announcing the build off.

I was trying to figure out a better way to send mass emails to the forum members.

The generic mass email in phpbb has a terrible looking template.

Anybody know how to change the mass email template in phpbb3?

...Sooooo....just so we are clear.....if I win I get a bike?????!!!!!!!!! What kind?

Yup....justing fuhfuhfuhfuh fOOLing with ya! :roll:

Back