Project Swing Low (non motorized boardtracker)UPDATE!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Project Swing Low (non motorized boardtracker)

Here's the sprocket painted up in gloss black. Don't look too bad for a spray can, eh?
582323_620063594673731_649846398_n.jpg

It was a 3 speed sprocket, but I drilled out the rivets and done away with the biggest and smallest gear

Nothing really new, this has kinda been on the back burner for a bit. Changed the back half to a mens, and it works much better. Stuck it somewhat together so I could see what the bars looked like on it, and they're very fitting.
60606_637321346281289_1930046774_n.jpg

Anyone seeing a board tracker yet? :wink:

Interesting look, decided on frame color yet?

Cool concept! My post got kinda screwed up and I'm deleting it and redoing it. It will be in the Intro's under "Bit by the bug! Pt.2" Check it out when you get a chance. You only got to see that lowrider bike before I put my hands on it. That was nothing!

Ok everyone, I've finally got an update on this! I started welding up the frame today. It wont be anything to brag about as I'm just learning how to weld, but I'm going to make sure its 100% safe! I'll post some pictures tomorrow as I'm sure there are some anxious people that will be looking forward to seeing some progress on this! Stay tuned! :wink:

LukeTheJoker said:
Need to see a pic or video of you on it Lucas! :wink:

Luke.
I'll see what I can do :wink:
Its not the most comfortable thing ever and I'm kinda in a bind on it, but I like it lol. I'm 6'0" and the legs are tight, but the stretch out is pretty dread on

Latest posts

Back