PUBLIC ENEMY (THE MINUTE THEY SEE ME FEAR ME)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jackdaw said:
Watching, and watching, lovin' it.
Thanks for watchin' and lovin'!
ratcycle said:
the black stem by the crank.
?? Do you mean the silver exhaust pipe? Great eye guy nobody else saw that.
Took the day off to go school shopping. Four boys 8-12. Whew! I have this idea for a horn that's so crazy it might just work. I have to get the paint once it stops raining. I found a half helmet finally so B I will be copying ya idea. :wink: thanks to everyone responding and watching this project. Fight the Power! Peace

I noticed the exhaust pipe right away, just didn't mention it.

Have fun painting the half helmet and gettin horny Jake!

You do have a great eye(s) for detail B. That exhaust was a thought. You see the way it flows with the frame.

Try bolting the exhaust to the same bolts that connect the sissy bar to the nanner.

kingfish254 said:
Try bolting the exhaust to the same bolts that connect the sissy bar to the nanner.
Huh?!? That's already been done. I was thinking of different ways to bolt them on since you different exhaust systems on motorcycles. Check out the one pipe on the pictures in the back of the bike. Visualize Ratters c'mon. I want people to turn their heads and snap some necks! :mrgreen:Ebay beckons- Peace

What?!? No love?!? Or are y'all just waiting for an update.

No love for back page slackers! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Give us an update!

:arrow: Couldn't resist that one buddy!!

kingfish254 said:
No love for back page slackers! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Give us an update!

:arrow: Couldn't resist that one buddy!!
Haha!! You almost made me spit out my Blue Moon and Southern Comfort Lime shot. :wink: I'll be back on it tomorrow. Touching up paint and clear coating. Gonna try and snag a new front tire and forks. I still am thinking about making a five speed. I have to figure out how to get back brakes if I do it. We're gonna need a bigger drill! :idea:

Cheers my brotha!! Don't spit or spill any adult beverage on my part.
I am enjoying some top shelf craft brew that I bought with some of the $600 in bike and yard sale money I made in the past two days!!!!
Just finished a McChouffe bomber followed by a Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar and about to be followed with Nimbus Old Monkeyshine.
PROST!
Look forward to the update!

Cheers B!! 600 smackers!! You lucky wratter! Yo send me some pics of those beers!

Jake Sensi said:
Cheers B!! 600 smackers!! You lucky wratter! Yo send me some pics of those beers!

I still have another $700 of stuff posted. I was busy Labor Day weekend.

3 wheeled wolfy said:
I got black & white duct tape i know what im doing tommorow!
If you are gonna do what I think ya gonna do then... Get ta Buildin'!! :mrgreen:

PROST???? Whats this mean B. Headed out to get the supplies. Crap!! I just missed the bus. Lazy ratter should just ride a bike the six blocks! :roll: Peace

PROST is German for Cheers!

I didn't get to it today i've been stripping my sis's schwinn for paint, i got a stuck aluminum headset and it snapped :shock: Maybe my lbs can help :?:

OK RATTERS LET'S GET RIGHT TO IT! BRING THE NOIZE!! NEW BARS
GEDC1224.jpg
GEDC1223.jpg
GEDC1222.jpg
GEDC1227.jpg
SEE THE WAY THE SISSY BAR FITS AROUND THE SEAT.LOOKING TUFF BABY
GEDC1225.jpg
HOW'S THAT B!!

That beastie just flows like a Dr. Dre rhyme!!!!!!
I did notice how smooth the seat and bar are.
Love the new bars and the rubbers too.

Back