What's the next build off going to be?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ground up frame build huh? well who wants to see this sensor VS karfer comp. but i am going to tell you now this wont be a trash talk fest i am not like that at least too much i have too much respect for sensor and i think he has the same for me. so what is the prize for the winner you wanna build for pinks? i have a design in my head i am game but i want to wait till autorama is over. i am throwing down i accept your challenge sensor

What do ya mean? NO trash talk. Ya gotta have trash talk. What's a build off with out trash talk?. We're Americans, we trash talk. It's an American tradition. You can't go against tradition!....Here's the American trash talk "code": START out "T" talkin (heavy), then slowly move to mutual admiration......Everybody's friends in the end. C'mon, we're TRASH TALKIN AMERICAN BIKE BUILDERS.....It doesn't get anymore Red, White and Blue then that!

nope sorry if you want to talk trash to us thats cool but this one would be a cool to watch build off. we are evenly matched, we both fab, we both pinstripe, we both even are into sorta the same styles. only trash talking i am gonna do out right is i want to go for PINK slips winer gets both bikes lol.

karfer67 said:
only trash talking i am gonna do out right is i want to go for PINK slips winer gets both bikes lol.

Now you're... "TALKIN"!...........I knew you'd step up. :D

I'm proud of ya, just brought a tear to my eye. :wink:

glad to hear youre in(i knew youd go for it :mrgreen: )
well..im not gonna give away a custom frame......BUT whatd ya say winner get 12er and a trophy
and sorry but as karfer said ive got alot of respect for him so if you want trash talk you can shoot the breeze with the sanitation dept. :p
this was just a way to get him to finally do it(and maybe get me motivated enough to finish a scratch build :oops: )
NO IM NOT USING THE PORKCHOPPER I STARTED IN THE ANYTHING GOES ive got a better idea :mrgreen:

oh man thats why i wanted to go for pinks i love that frame. its all good i have the bike in my head now i just have to figure out how i am going to make the frame. but thats cool i am up for a trophy, and we may get a bit randy with one another but sorry to be the downer but there wont be trash talking.

Back