Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

**RRB 2012 AUCTION BIKE-**UNITY**

I have been away for a while and really hate to come back and see this. I made a donation on the build, not as much as some gave, but feel cheated just the same. Lesson learned I guess.
  2. B

What tool do you use for paint stripping?

Here's what I use, works great!
  3. B

Yes work comes first...gotta pay the bills. Merry Christmas everyone!
  4. B

53' 24" Breast Cancer Phantom (Eva passed away Dec 5th)

I am so sorry for your loss.
  5. B

My June 1963 Stingray Build(Finished Pics 12/12/12)

Nice, great job!
  6. B

Earth Cruiser

I agree...wouldn't change a thing. It's hard to lose a close friend, I know because I lost one a couple of years ago. You never saw him without a smile on his face, so of course his nickname was "Smiley". Miss and think of him everyday. Sorry for your loss.
  7. B

Roadmaster...Test Ride

Re: Roadmaster...Seat Done Nice! Great job!
  8. B

Nice...really liking the contrast of the wood!
  9. B

Your welcome. Can't wait to see how it turns out!
  10. B

Getting my feet wet...

Starting to look like a bike again. I like the sprocket so well I hate to cover it up with the chain cover. Think I'll repaint the fenders all black.
  11. B

Getting my feet wet...

I got the fork on and stuck the wheels on to see how the Khaki, Black and chrome was going to look. I was going to use a Leather Brown but like the Black better. I just laid the seat up on the frame to see if I liked it. Don't really know that I do.
  12. B

HOW TO BUILD A SUPER CHEAP BIKE WORK STAND

I finished mine this morning. I used the bolts, it breaks down and both pieces lean against the wall out of the way. I used some carpet scraps I had to keep from scratching the bikes. Thanks for the info...spent $16 bucks, lot cheaper than buying one!
  13. B

Coast King Restore - DONE!!

Re: Coast King Restore It's looking good man!
  14. B

Board Tracker, Imitation 1910 HD, TANK INSTALLED!

Re: Board Tracker, Imitation 1910 HD UPDATE: She's a Rider! Seriously cool ! 8)
  15. B

Getting my feet wet...

Thanks!
  16. B

Got your ticket?

I've got mine. Couldn't help myself but I have daydreamed about winning it all day.
  17. B

HOW TO BUILD A SUPER CHEAP BIKE WORK STAND

I'm building me one of these tomorrow! :D
  18. B

Here is something I made...

Great job..sweet bike!
  19. B

Getting my feet wet...

I haven't got a lot done since the last post. Have painted and cleared the frame. Got the chain guard and front fender painted one color, but am going to two tone them ... This is the darker tone I'm using... I covered my seat but I'm going to redo it. I was going with a black two...
  20. B

First Ride in 50+ years: 2023 Update

Re: First Ride in 50+ years, Walking the walk I have just finished reading the entire thread and have really enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time to share it. Looking forward to reading more of you and your fil time spent together. :D
Back