Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bleedingfingers

Royal Flyer

Put this one together in 3 days more like a rebuild but changed out seat post seat stem handlebars front fork tires and paint . Friend built the wheels for me years ago it has a 2 speed Sachs torpedo kickback hub 700x50 tires . Guess I could have built it off-road with some knobby tires some...
  2. bleedingfingers

A CCCM

My Finished thread shot. 1937 custom CCM Build thread https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/a-cccm.116387/ Just some pics from the neighbourhood A Custom CCM Before shot ADDING SOME MORE SHOTS
  3. bleedingfingers

A CCCM

Can't wait to start my build here's what I'm starting with . This one has been living in the shed for a while now time for it to get built and then go . Will see how fast I can get it done . Just going to be a cool Cruiser a little paint a gear change overhauled maybe some new rubber if they...
  4. bleedingfingers

Aardvark

Going with this pic Before shot More shots on the way just wanted to get this in . Build thread is here https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/aardvark.114211/ Bike is a 1950 Massey Harris Sunshine Canadian made Parts Frame Fork crank bottom bracket headset seat post clamp chain...
  5. bleedingfingers

Aardvark

You guy's didn't think I'd let you have all the fun 1950 Massey Harris Sunshine Wasn't going to enter but I'm building it and a couple of others anyway y It's going to be a quick build .
  6. bleedingfingers

ZEN

Here is my finale shot was hard picking one but I think this one shows the bike best Heres my second pic Heres where I started More stuff to come just wanted to get it in on time Heres my build link https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/zen-i-think-im-finished.111497/...
  7. bleedingfingers

27 Hibbard

This one went quick first time I had it together looked like this But could not get it to steer right tried a lot of things but never got it right . also drive train was never right so abandoned it and used the wheels on another bike So then it sat around for I think a couple of years ...
  8. bleedingfingers

BO15 ZEN ( I THINK I'M FINISHED )

Might do a couple of bikes but starting with this 30s Zenith Has a kinda yin yang chain wheel and think we all need a little Zen right now .
  9. bleedingfingers

Garry The Leprechaun Strandie

Almost forgot before pic Here it is easier to build the bike than shoot the pictures for me . Still hard to capture the color but as close as I could get . Parts rundown . 1954 Garry made by CCM frame and crankset Crankset is a four leaf clover or a Celtic cross depends how you want to...
  10. bleedingfingers

RRBBO13 Garry The Leprechaun Strandie

Wasn't going to enter but wanted to use up some 26inch bike parts that I had sitting around. So I found a 1954 Garry frame made by CCM and started building a Canadian Strandie . This frame was missing the top brace in the chain stays and the head tube was bent to the left but after a little...
  11. bleedingfingers

Electra and S&S

Do these fit here Electra is the first 29er bike with disc brakes that I have spent any time riding . (me like) Changed out the seat and the bars . Have the 26 inch Quadrangel frame in the for sale section putting the wheels back in my clunker parts stash . Custom steel wheels with a Sachs 2...
  12. bleedingfingers

Icecycle

Here it is wish I had a better picture but I'm out of time and the snow and ice are gone Build thread Icecycle 30s Hercules
  13. bleedingfingers

Icecycle 30s Hercules

Here is my entry It's been a while since I entered one of these things and I have mostly been working with 28inch 700c size bikes lately . I got this bike from the son of the original owner It came with fenders and a large iron paperboy delivery basket on the front . Color was Burgundy but has...
  14. bleedingfingers

FOR SALE ROAD TOURING PEDALS

Ofmega cx nos some very lite shelf wear never been ridden $100.00 shipped Atom 700 used in excellent condition could use a lite cleaning $70.00 shipped could knock off a little cash if you bought both sets.
  15. bleedingfingers

SOLD FOR SALE MENS MESINGER AND LADIES TROXEL SEATS

MESINGER slide rail seat for sale restored blasted and repainted recovered in leather stuffed with horsehair and thin layer of foam . Bad news is clamp is shot display only I know there are good ones out there $135.00 shipped SOLD Next Ladies Troxel seat in original very...
  16. bleedingfingers

Santa's bike

Just got it don't know what Santa is going to deliver presents with I got his bike 1934 CCM DELIVERY BIKE
  17. bleedingfingers

(WBO) Psycho path racer 2

I was not going to enter the build off but thought I would join the fun I don't think I am going to win as there are some really awesome bikes but is there a prize for fastest build . Here's what I am starting with pulled it out of a snowbank started yesterday. The place that I used to...
  18. bleedingfingers

Steed John Steed It's Done

Here it is will add more comments later Here's the build thread http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/steed-john-steed-its-done.83362/ Here's a list of whats in it for parts an such Frame is a 40s 50s Royal Flyer from what I can find made in England sand...
  19. bleedingfingers

Steed John Steed It's Done

Here's my other Royal Flyer frame made in England so going with a British twist Think John Steeds 1920's Bentley Race car from the old Avengers TV series Color British racing Green
  20. bleedingfingers

Flatland Flyer

Think I'll get in on this one here's some parts I 'll be using some old some new . Modern Crank and old school head tube loose bearings
Back