█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TwinFlex 8/3 Dedicated to "MA" R.I.P.

kingfish254 said:
Gold Street Customs said:
Sorry for your loss.

Thanks gold. To steal your sig and meld it with mikes comment.

On the 8th day MA popped a wheelie on BEER RUN and rode that mutha all the way to Heaven!

You rock MA! God Bless You!

+1 You sir, have an awesome sense of humor & a great attitude! Somehow that makes these things easier to handle.

Thanks Pick. It's a natural coping mechanism. I come from a humorous family on both sides, so my grandmother is getting a chuckle right now as well.

KF,

I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother. It's great that you had such an awesome sounding lady for a grandmother and that you thought so fondly of her. It sounds like she lived a great, happy and long life...she was fortunate, as well as you and your family were for having her in your lives.

It's obvious you're a stand up guy and come from good stock and I'm sure she was proud of her first born grandson.

Here's to "MA".

-Ric

What a beautiful tribute to your grandmother,best wishes and memories go out to you and your family...Sounds like you have wonderful memories of her to cherish for ever...

EastOfEastLos said:
KF,

I'm very sorry to hear about your grandmother. It's great that you had such an awesome sounding lady for a grandmother and that you thought so fondly of her. It sounds like she lived a great, happy and long life...she was fortunate, as well as you and your family were for having her in your lives.

It's obvious you're a stand up guy and come from good stock and I'm sure she was proud of her first born grandson.

Here's to "MA".

-Ric

Thanks for the support Ric. She will always be someone that I try to measure up to.

Funkme said:
What a beautiful tribute to your grandmother,best wishes and memories go out to you and your family...Sounds like you have wonderful memories of her to cherish for ever...

Thanks for the support funkme, she was a sweetheart!!

I want to thank my entire RRB Family for the support you have offered during this tough time.

It really means a lot and definitely helped last night.

Here is what I used for build therapy last night.

Last weekend I picked up this motorcycle half helmet for only $5.

WP_000261.jpg

WP_000262.jpg

IMG_7980.jpg

Sorry to hear the sad news Kingfish its good to see your rejoicing in her memories as she takes her place in heaven

King im sorry to hear about your MA passing, seems like you have family and tons of great memories to help ease some of the pain.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I finally remember what your seat reminds me of... the Langoliers.

yoothgeye said:

Never even heard of that one, but you're right.

Bigdaddy772 said:
King im sorry to hear about your MA passing, seems like you have family and tons of great memories to help ease some of the pain.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Thanks daddy-o. I have a lot of family nearby including my father (it was his mother that passed). We have been sharing and consoling and remembering together. My grandmother is on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, so we will head up that way this week.

big kountry said:
Sorry to hear the sad news Kingfish its good to see your rejoicing in her memories as she takes her place in heaven

Thanks BK, heaven is where she has always belonged anyway. God just loaned one of his angels to us for a while.

Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TwinFlex 8/3 "MA" R.I.P. - FINISHED???

Teaser pic

IMG_8092.jpg

Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TwinFlex 8/3 "MA" R.I.P. - FINSISHED???

B!! I JUST GOT ON HERE AND FOUND OUT. I GOT TEARS FOR THAT. I WANNA SEND A PRAYER OUT TO YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. HER MEMORY WILL NEVER FADE AND WE DEDICATE THIS BUILD TO HER SPIRIT AND LOVE. PEACE AND SUPPORT -JAKE AND FAMILY

kingfish254 said:
yoothgeye said:

Never even heard of that one, but you're right.

I made the mistake of watching that movie (actually a miniseries) on Netflix... don't do it!

Jake Sensi said:
B!! I JUST GOT ON HERE AND FOUND OUT. I GOT TEARS FOR THAT. I WANNA SEND A PRAYER OUT TO YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. HER MEMORY WILL NEVER FADE AND WE DEDICATE THIS BUILD TO HER SPIRIT AND LOVE. PEACE AND SUPPORT -JAKE AND FAMILY

Thanks Jake! That really means a lot to my and my wife! Yes this one is dedicated to my grandmother MA 1918-2012.

I added this small memorial with my paint pen on the springer spike this morning.

MA
1918 - 2012

IMG_8130.jpg

Peatbog said:
FInished!? What do you mean, finished? What are we gonna look at for the next two days?

C'mon, man. Put something else on there.

It's perfect now!
It doesn't need anything else!!!

Back