█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TwinFlex 8/4 "MA" R.I.P. - FINISHED???

Sorry to here about your loss Kingfish your family is in our prayers, Your right these guys are a great support when going thru something. lost my grandpa last year around my birthday and I wish Id been around bikes and this site back then. And by the way your bike turned out awesome.

dragnusa said:
Sorry to here about your loss Kingfish your family is in our prayers, Your right these guys are a great support when going thru something. lost my grandpa last year around my birthday and I wish Id been around bikes and this site back then. And by the way your bike turned out awesome.

Thanks very much for the support dragon. RRB is an great place with some awesome folk on here.

Glad you like Flexy.

Here is another photo to hold y'all over and give you a few chuckles.

aIMG_7984.jpg

Dig the helmet did you use the painted seat that was wicked seat

big kountry said:
Dig the helmet did you use the painted seat that was wicked seat

Yeah, it's biting myazz in the photo.

Your bike looks great kingfish :!:

Sorry for your loss.Your Grandma sounds like a great lady.Keep her close to your heart :D

Circa Cycles said:
Your bike looks great kingfish :!:

Sorry for your loss.Your Grandma sounds like a great lady.Keep her close to your heart :D

CC, Glad you like the bike. It was a blast riding around on it yesterday!!

Thanks for your support too. Here is another shot of the memorial tag I painted on the TwinFlex rear spring spike.

IMG_8005.jpg

Here is another shot from yesterday.

IMG_8022.jpg

Great shot of the TwinFlex rear springer assembly and MA's spike.

IMG_8037.jpg

Also stopped off at a LBS to show off my creation. They were blown away. One peson couldn't believe this was the original chrome.

IMG_8072.jpg

Anyone want to ride a Hearse around Savannah. I love these things!!!

IMG_8101.jpg

Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TwinFlex 8/5 "MA" R.I.P. - FINISHED? Photos

bike2112 said:
Well done King, well done. In addition to a killer bike, I think you have had the absolute best (R)att-i-tude out of all of us and definately pushed us all with all your support.
+1. That's definately a kickazz bike right there...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, kingfish. I lost my grandfather a couple years ago, I know how that goes. You have my sympathy.

Wicked cool bike! :D

So sorry about your loss.

bike2112 said:
Well done King, well done. In addition to a killer bike, I think you have had the absolute best (R)att-i-tude out of all of us and definately pushed us all with all your support.

Thanks very much B2, building this sweet ride was almost as much fun as riding it. It has been a fun trip!

This build off has been a fun trip as well. I really got into it and had a great time following ALL of the builds. Maybe I'll win Sportsman of the Year like Burt Munro. LOL!! :p

Here is another photo.

IMG_8201.jpg

expjawa said:
bike2112 said:
+1. That's definately a kickazz bike right there...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, kingfish. I lost my grandfather a couple years ago, I know how that goes. You have my sympathy.

Glad you like my bitechazz bike as much as I do!!

Thanks for your support Rick, she was the last of grandparents to go (which ain't bad for a 51 year old). The support everyone has shown here has been awesome!

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Wicked cool bike! :D

So sorry about your loss.

Thanks for the support of me and my bike ray!

aIMG_8198.jpg

Gotta keep dem fish in line!

Here is a sweet photo of the 50s Police spotlight (with water pitcher lid lens), 54 Chevy hoodie with 53 Ford wings, light support darts, 41 beehive springer, and of course the 007 limited edition Rat Rod Bikes custom head badge.

aIMG_8179.jpg

Awesome bike my friend! Lots of great things to look at, LOTS :shock: ... :D Finished bike section, here you come!

EastOfEastLos said:
Awesome bike my friend! Lots of great things to look at, LOTS :shock: ... :D Finished bike section, here you come!

Thanks man, It's tough to decide what pictures to use when there is so much detail work to show.

I think my helmet wants to eat some of my fishies.

aIMG_8178.jpg

Looks really Good!!!!And ya finished with a whole day left 8) :mrgreen:

Back