★★★ 2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frame is blasted & ready for the "Magic Powder"! :D 8)
auctionbike.jpg

Spent the day with my new best friend (Auction Bike 2). Frame is now coated gloss black. Congrats to Dave for finding a frame that is very straight with only one dent which is on the bottom side of the lower bar. I am happy with the results & hope you are as well. Guys & Gals, start savin your lunch money, because this bike is gonna be bad "beep"!
auctionbike001.jpg

auctionbike002.jpg

auctionbike003.jpg

Hope you like it! It could be yours!

Hope to have the rest of the parts that I have, done by nxt weekend! Glad you like! 8)

That would be Sweet cause we talked about that tyoe of helmet being ordered to go with the bike many pages ago. Wow cool!

udallcustombikes said:
If the forks make it by next weekend I should be able to get them done and have the second batch of parts for ya. We can hook up and swap.

Great! Just let me know. Now all we need is some goggles to go with the helmet! 8)

Hey Guys! I have some goggles on order. A while ago I said I would donate the goggles. So as soon as I get them I'll send them out to who ever I need to send them to. Here's some pics.

gogglesRRB.jpg

41Tz5jIMbHL_SS400_.jpg

gogglesRRB1.jpg

BTW serial # on the bottom of the BB is: K97386 in case anyone wants to put a year on this frame. I believe it is a CWC, but curious about the year. Any input is appreciated! Cameron??? :?:

Got a few more parts done today. Color is more of an ivory/cream color, not white like it looks in the pics (from the flash) Still have one more hoop & the front hub to do so far, then the rest of the parts as they are ready.
auctionbike012.jpg

This IS gonna be one bad bike!

Ok... I keep getting the same story about the tires... i was finally able to talk to the owner and he will make sure they ship today or tomorrow.... I cannot do any better than that... And, I dont think we want to cancel the order.... So everyone cross your fingers on them showing up this week. i will be in town all week so as soon as they come i will turn them over to Cameron.... Once again... fingers crossed please... Thank you for your patience.... Dave

garagegoon said:
Ok... I keep getting the same story about the tires... i was finally able to talk to the owner and he will make sure they ship today or tomorrow.... I cannot do any better than that... And, I dont think we want to cancel the order.... So everyone cross your fingers on them showing up this week. i will be in town all week so as soon as they come i will turn them over to Cameron.... Once again... fingers crossed please... Thank you for your patience.... Dave

We have time, it's not like they are holding up progress. Just let me know when they get here.

mikesbikes36 said:
fork n rods r outa my hands ....trusty ol usps says they should be at cams by sat !!!!!

I will be on the look-out.

pick said:
This IS gonna be one bad bike!

You got that right! Parts are looking good.

Back