⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ HEXtreme ⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ --- Sexy HEXy Is DONE! - Ride (PIC HEAVY) + Walkaround VIDEO!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only a silhouette of the bike, but I like the neon lights with my headlight.

20210903_200126.jpg
20210903_200143.jpg
20210903_200200.jpg

We have every type of tour you can think of here, but this is the first time I saw this tour bus. BOO Y'ALL.
The tour companies and paranormalists claim that Savannah is the most haunted city in the US. :D :D :D
Tourists eat this stuff up we make big money from it.

20210903_200431.jpg

More neon. I think I did some cool pics with Rockafella here when I raffled it off.
This is the old Weis cinema which now belongs to SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design).

20210903_200853.jpg
20210903_200945 (2).jpg
20210903_200945.jpg

One last Theater. The old Lucas. My grandfather loved this place as a boy. It is also owned by SCAD now.

20210903_201330.jpg

And what better place to end the night ride than Pinkie Masters. In Savannah you don't have to finish your drink before you leave a bar or restaurant. You just get a To Go Cup and walk on and enjoy our cool city.

20210903_201955.jpg
20210903_202021.jpg
20210903_202045.jpg
20210903_202215.jpg
20210903_202251.jpg

Kingfish, aren’t you worried that that gorilla tape will collect dust and dirt inside the honeycombs ?

It's always possible. But I imagine that it will start losing it's tackiness once the air gets to it and it cures. There's no turning back now. :D

You do realize of course that the more intricate details you put into this bike, the more work it’s going to take to keep it shiny and clean , right ? Make sure you take it out for a test ride and final photo shoot/video on a nice dirty, muddy road so everyone else in your class has at least a slim chance of competing !!

Oh yeah, I forgot about your request. :D :D :D

So many cool backgrounds! I’m jealous lol

Thanks man. I love my city! It's always a blast not just riding to spots that I've used before, but finding new photo spots or happening across a cool car or such. I enjoy it.

So how far are you from Forsyth Park.?

Only about 3 blocks

Always love the Savanah tour. With a Citroen 2CV no less.

I know it's a little dark but really dig this shot for some reason.

View attachment 171119

Me too, this is my first time taking night photos with my new phone. But I love the way the shiny parts of the bike are popping with the dusk light and lampposts light I guess. No filters applied. I just made the camera focus on the headlight so it darkened up the rest just right.

Dang Kingfish, you've got no shortage of cool bicycle backdrops! Makes me wonder where you'll shoot your finished build thread photo at!

I never know until I see it. Just have a few small things left to do.
- Paint SK headbadge and mount it
- Paint groves in headtube frame section
- Fabricate bracket for iron cross taillight and mount it.
- Clean wheels and forks and give the frame another once over with steel wool and acetone and clean/dress tires.

I think that's it.

I never know until I see it. Just have a few small things left to do.
- Paint SK headbadge and mount it
- Paint groves in headtube frame section
- Fabricate bracket for iron cross taillight and mount it.
- Clean wheels and forks and give the frame another once over with steel wool and acetone and clean/dress tires.

I think that's it.
Well good luck man! You got this in the bag!

Latest posts

Back