73 Attic lemon peeler DISC!! WOOT (done with refurbishing)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a call from my friend yesterday about a local guy wanting to sell me the bike he had in his attic that he bought his son in 1973.When i heard lemon peeler I about wrecked my car! its my all time favorite bike !! I never thought id find and untouched original.
Anyway after settling on price i threw it on the rack and drove 5 blocks home-THEN I SAW THE DISC BRAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THE RARE DISC BRAKE ON IT DURING MY EXCITEMENT TO SEAL THE DEAL!
it will clean up nice,minimal serious rust,paint fair,very dusty,tires still had air in them.Gonna park it next to my 71 Lemon peeler I built from scratch.
73disclemonpeeler001.jpg

73disclemonpeeler002.jpg

73disclemonpeeler003.jpg

73disclemonpeeler004.jpg

Re: 73 Attic lemon peeler DISC!! WOOT

WOWZERS!!!! almost 40 year old and still has air in the tires..... you my friend should play the lotto.. cause man that a find n a half :shock: :shock: :shock:

all I can say is WWWOowwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWW !

scored is a significant understatement.

I still dreaming :)

Holy cheese and crackers! :shock: :shock:

Awesome find, looks BRAND new :D The attic has been nice to this old bike :mrgreen:

Xcruiser said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Holy cheese and crackers! :shock: :shock:

Awesome find, looks BRAND new :D The attic has been nice to this old bike :mrgreen:
I thought you might like this one!

Like it... I LOVE it! :mrgreen: Wish I had a Krate! :D

You scored on that deal. It looks like it will clean up pretty easy. They are still hiding out there. They come out one by one...lol

AWESOME Buddy! I can only hope I find a score like that some day. It's in good hands now! 8) Can't wait to see it cleaned up.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif

nuff said.

Cheers,
Dr. T
What he said. So did you have to take a second mortgage on the house to get it?

Back