A Proper Rat Rod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No bikes today: :(

As I like to do yard n garden, it’s been stacking up on me with all my kids spring and year end activities.

Next week we have my # 3 kid Jonesey graduating from high school and we have a double graduation party to celebrate her high school graduation and my son’s college graduation from college a few weeks earlier;

Got my flower beds in line and garden presentable as the party will be in our house and yard.

C0854242-9DC7-45DF-8331-CE49D4A2991E.jpeg
D75150EC-6729-4BAC-8250-1EE9E794F934.jpeg
CCE8785C-5E92-444D-8833-EF9A1433F745.jpeg

As I like to do yard n garden, it’s been stacking up on me with all my kids spring and year end activities.

Next week we have my # 3 kid Jonesey graduating from high school and we have a double graduation party to celebrate her high school graduation and my son’s college graduation from college a few weeks earlier;

Got my flower beds in line and garden presentable as the party will be in our house and yard.

View attachment 235387View attachment 235388View attachment 235389
Neat! Please come over and do our garden as well...! ;)

Don’t tell my wife this, but I always expected to do the gardening, and expected my wife to do the cooking. It is the opposite here, and she is responsible for all of the gardening except what I hire out.

(But I’ll put photos of it in my own thread so I don’t trespass. ;) )

Don’t tell my wife this, but I always expected to do the gardening, and expected my wife to do the cooking. It is the opposite here, and she is responsible for all of the gardening except what I hire out.

(But I’ll put photos of it in my own thread so I don’t trespass. ;) )
Feel free to post here! The more chat the better!

I had a ton of help today from wifey! Would have never got it done without her!

"No bikes"? How many people zoomed in on the double bar sitting in the corner by the bushes? And that's a unique Raleigh laundry rack. Thanks for the peek Jude, looks like bliss
Ok…. the bike in the corner doesn’t count as its supposed to have flowers in the basket to be ‘official’. :21:

now…. You’re spot on with the Raleigh clothes line!

I’m back…..

2 graduations in 3 weeks: people from 6 different states in my house the last week

one kid graduated college, the other, high school.

all the guests are out now, trying to get back to normal

My house is behind this thing, somewhere
View attachment 236987
Ooohhhhh....that's a celebration event with a tent and stuff. When I looked at it all I saw was an enlarged covered area with 8 to 10 tables to spread out the bike work activities. And chairs too! That way your local admiring fans will have plenty of seating to bask in your bike building prowess from any angle! Or am I missing something? 🙄

Ooohhhhh....that's a celebration event with a tent and stuff. When I looked at it all I saw was an enlarged covered area with 8 to 10 tables to spread out the bike work activities. And chairs too! That way your local admiring fans will have plenty of seating to bask in your bike building prowess from any angle! Or am I missing something? 🙄
You’re spot on!!!! I blew it!!!!! I should have arranged it better to at least have some bike decor!!!!!!

I got another coming next year; I’ll be sure to do it right!!!!

View attachment 235387View attachment 235388View attachment 235389
That's a 50's Huffman in the corner. And no lock on it!

Back