* Bad Fish * Completed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: * Bad Fish *

Slow moving week on the build off bike! phone is ringing off the wall with friends wanting to ride some of my projects in this weekends Am-Vets charity pub-ride. I guess my week will be spent checking over 4 or 5 bikes so that everyone has a safe and fun day of beers and bikes. I cant wait until my dad sees his Army theme bike I have built for him. I am sure he and his buddys will have a ball with it. Its been a challenge hididng it from him when he is in my shop but I have managed.

Hope to get back onto the Bad fish next week!

My girls wonder what daddy is going to do next to.

It was close, but the voices in my head voted 5-4 on the NO shiny things :mrgreen:

Glad you heard it too.
Kept me from using a back page save tonight.

Haha! I was playing that song as I read your post! That's the theme song. The army bike build wasn't recorded except a few pictures. I posted one somewhere. I will post up a link when I can sit down at a PC. It isn't anything too "out of this world". Just an old roadmaster mtn bike with some gadgets attached. He loved it none the less. Unfortunatly, The bad fish has swallowed up some of its parts. I have to be carfull where I park the fish, she likes to eat surrounding parts :D

with all the graduation parties and normal weekend madness, I was still able to try out some parts. I am certain that things will change slightly but I got some work in anyhow.

IMG-20120602-00790.jpg

Looking sharp man!!!!
Congrats!

slowriderz said:
That's Cool! I like the fat front and rear with disc and (homemade?) springer. Cool Factory tank!

I actually had a pedal fire truck like that when I was a kid. I had to go fast to that fire. Whoo, Whoo :lol:

Sorry I haven't seen this before, with 163 entrants now, I'm missing out on some of them. :oops:

I have a Schwinn blade fork I will swap you!!!! :wink: 8)

I think the fork works great with the bike and I like the bars as well, but it is really up to what look you are wanting.

Play around with some different bars before you lose those awesome forks.

Follow my rule of MOCKUPS MOCKUPS MOCKUPS !!!!!

Take pics of each combo and then look at and compare them on the PC. Sometimes it take a while for everything to start to gel in your brain.

I personally like the look.But I'm itching to put some mini apes on something.Just depends on what look you're going for.I say build on :wink: Looks great 8) 8)

Peatbog said:
Actually, I think it looks pretty dang good, but if that isn't the look you enjoy, then switch it out!
Once again Peat is right. I had apes on my colombia first. I looked at em hard and then took them off. Step back from the bike. Close ya eyes. Take 3 deep breaths. Now open ya eyes. Feel that aura... Now get ta buildin'!! Peace Jake (The Bike Whisperer)

Latest posts

Back