Bare Minimum. FINISHED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deorman said:
Re: Bare Minimum. FINISHED
by burrkrayecycles on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:41 am

ah, but there was welding. :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=69795&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=30

I think what he meant was that I didn't do anything special with modifying the frame. Just keeping it simple and only welding what needed to be welded (for safety purposes). With the exception of the crankpost of course! :D

yup that's what i meant its simple not totally chopped sliced and diced
as much as i do love and respect the custom frames its the simpler ones that got a special place in my heart for
thanks for sharin with us
sean

Rat Rod said:
Not knocking your photo skills, but this bike is worthy of a pro or semi-pro shooting it.

Excellent job!

I like the idea, but I don't know anyone that photographs bikes... I did put a few of the final photos on my Instagram account. They look a little nicer when they have filters and the brightness contrast are worked with. http://www.instagram.com/Craiggo11 thanks for all the comments guys! They are all very positive and I feel so popular! :D

yeah them pics are cool
i am actually gonna be doing a photoshoot i found the perfect site im just waiting on the farmer to give me permission its an old house looks haunted im gonna use it for my finished rally cruiser build once i finish it
its perfect since that bike is ratty and pieced together out of junk and the house looks like ti was pieced together by pieces of junk lol
once he gives me permission and i finish the bike ill snap some pics
bike looks fantastic if you re ever near me let me know i would love to photo shoot some old bikes around here
im in Nebraska all kinds of good photo shoots
the first pony express is out ehre too im thinking of going there as well as an old trainyard that has some cool old trains
right up my alley old rusty and looking great lol

Thank you so much Ratrod (assuming you run the facebook page) for making this the bike of the day. I took this bike on a little ride today in celebration haha.

Just a little update. I found this headbadge on an old girls bike. It took some patience to break the rivets but I got it off with little noticeable damage. I drilled 2 new holes in my bike for the screws, but I didnt know how to thread them. so i just tapped the screws in. also, I am thinking about removing the rear fender. It doesnt really flow with the bike properly and it seems klunky...

Back