bicycles anonymous.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped counting at 100 including mountain bikes and a couple of touring bikes. Three tandems , a trike and then there is all of the kids bikes. :roll:
Thirty something are rideable. Once in a while I have a bunch of friends over and we ride around the local park, and nobody has to bring a bike :)

sheesh, I just had to count... I've got 26 in my apartment. Then a basement storage space that's stacked almost to the ceiling, so maybe another 10-20 there?

I've made progress in this addiction, I haven't brought a new bike home in months.
And I was at a bike swap meet a week ago! I think I exercised good self-restraint.

jeez. 659 and thats only skimming the surface with all of these members.. im done counting. :lol:

i have upwards of 25 now.

i have 9 and lots of room for more.

no problem at all. :)

I have 16 at moment counting parts bikes.

i met a new neighbor across the street the other day for the first time. he said "ive noticed you got some old bikes huh?!" ( uh duh) "so is this like just a hobby?" i said " NO! ITS AN ADDICTION!!!"

i picked up 2 more last friday so that makes 22, plus a few frames, milk crates full of random parts and other BS. im sure we got a couple bike hoarders that are lurking here somewhere!!

Easy E

I have 3. I don't make much $$ so I have to be frugal about the bikes I decide to get

Oh boy, for arguements sake, i'll list whats rideable, and lump the rest as "parts"
1950something columbia, 1969 lemon, 1971 raleigh, 1974 stingray lowrider, 1970-sum orange krate, 1970-I-forget red 'ray, 1960-70 I never looked up ccm eliminator,1 green ccm mustang i'm rebuilding, 1-50's 60's ccm ladies, 1 ccm copy mustang, pair of bmx's, automini folder, micargi hot rod, 4 mountain bikes, 3 choppers, 1 repro raleigh chop, 1 boardtracker, 1 canadian tire anniversary cruiser,...I know i'm forgetting some, but it's 7:10 a.m here, still drinking my morning cuppa coffee :roll:
Lets call it for arguements sake somewhere between 25 and 30
Don't ask how that happened, I never set out to collect :p
Rick

wow, i actually figured out how many bikes i have had since i was 7yrs old (32 now), and it came up to 102. currently, i have 6 here in yreka (5 my cruisers and my wife's mtn bike), 12 more in dunsmuir (cruisers and 3speeds and my schwinn tempo road bike), and 5 more frames to build up (def got extra parts)... and my wife's hawthorne proj bike. total 24.

i don't get to my dunsmuir collection but once a week. cuz its 50 miles from where i live 95% of the time. a always think i have a lot of bikes, but then remember that some of ya'll got way more than me. and like a true addict, if someone offered me another bike, i would probably be unable to say no. :roll:

16 - all rideable.

it's beginning to bother me. I'd like to get rid of 1 -3. But it's like Sophie's Choice trying to figure out which ones.

Had to go there!!!! for starters my daughter is four and she has four bikes already and she cant even ride without training wheels yet,my son is fourteen and has four bikes, my wife pretty much steals my 81 Cruiser five speed for our rides and I still haven't started on her 74 Fairlady yet. I have thirteen that are rideable at the moment and about ten that need only tires or tubes and about 100 projects :shock: hence my signature :(

30+/-, 10 ridable, 10 more just need tires/tubes, the rest are in various states of disrepair. i tried to get rid of some of them but others keep showing up.

Latest posts

Back