BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked over my short list of bikes to watch and I have at least 16 bikes I have been watching closely. This is if I don't change my mind, or someone really steps up in the next few weeks. I don't have a clue how I'm going to narrow this down to 3... :|

raggedjim said:
Just looked over my short list of bikes to watch and I have at least 16 bikes I have been watching closely. This is if I don't change my mind, or someone really steps up in the next few weeks. I don't have a clue how I'm going to narrow this down to 3... :|

You mean 2, you don't know how you're going to narrow it down to 2, since you are giving me 1 vote. :wink:

yoothgeye said:
raggedjim said:

You mean 2, you don't know how you're going to narrow it down to 2, since you are giving me 1 vote. :wink:

I'll send you my Paypal addy! :wink:

Actually, the trike WAS on my list, not quite sure about the new build yet... :mrgreen:

raggedjim said:
I'll send you my Paypal addy! :wink:

Actually, the trike WAS on my list, not quite sure about the new build yet... :mrgreen:

A vote for my current build is a vote for G.I. JESSE JAMES. :wink:

3- Here are five more of the RRBBO6 finished builds we saw last year. Just some random shots for inspiration

P1012556a.jpg

230314_10150178861070902_706130901_6805338_4732086_n.jpg

Ratrodbike070.jpg

IMG_4730fxd.jpg

P1080524.jpg

You know... I see a lot of bikes that I look at and say to myself "i couldn't ride that for any distance. Part of my criteria for my vote is that that the bike must be rideable for myself or my 8 year old son. Some of these bikes don't meet that criteria... I think that some of the builds go to such an extreme for looks that they aren't even rideable. I'd need to do a bar crawl on your build to get my vote. :lol: Just sayin'... 8)

Did someone say Pub Crawl??? How about my UN-BIASED 8) favorite bike from last year!!!!!

IMG_2240.jpg

yoothgeye said:
Last year I rode my build-off bike (The 76er) almost 10 miles just taking finished photos of it.

And you had a blast doing it too, didn't you!!!

kingfish254 said:
yoothgeye said:
Last year I rode my build-off bike (The 76er) almost 10 miles just taking finished photos of it.

And you had a blast doing it too, didn't you!!!

Yep, I haven't quit riding it, I even rode it down some trails (it wasn't a clunker, but a bike with fat tires should be able to go anywhere).

That's why I think it's cool that I'll have mine built (maybe some details left) and on vacation with me riding around Amish country hills in PA and some rails to trails with family.

You have to try and get a photo of a Pennsylvania Deutsch Spy with those apes while wearing his secret decapitating frisbee hat.

Lugisland said:
You know... I see a lot of bikes that I look at and say to myself "i couldn't ride that for any distance. Part of my criteria for my vote is that that the bike must be rideable for myself or my 8 year old son. Some of these bikes don't meet that criteria... I think that some of the builds go to such an extreme for looks that they aren't even rideable. I'd need to do a bar crawl on your build to get my vote. :lol: Just sayin'... 8)

When your 5'6" a bike that looks comfortable to some doesn't fit.

I hope a recumbant doesn't win, even if it has white walls and a racoon tail... :cry:

5 - Here are five more of the RRBBO6 finished builds we saw last year. Just some random shots for inspiration

DSC00332.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

pd3.jpg

005.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

Peatbog said:
I googled that:

inventor.jpg

...doesn't always work out well...

That guy just looks like you would see him on "To Catch a Predator"

6 - Here are five more of the RRBBO6 finished builds we saw last year. Just some random shots for inspiration

ed3e0f01-1.jpg

IMG_9674-Copy.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

Finish.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

Hey B!! YOU ARE #666 in replies. Cue the Omen music!!

Jake Sensi said:
Hey B!! YOU ARE #666 in replies. Cue the Omen music!!

Spooky, I search omen movie bunny and this came up!
I think Bieber has a 666 tatoo. He kinda looks like Damien.

Justin_Bieber_Needs_His_Nap_Time.jpeg

kingfish254 : Last year's build off bikes bring back some great memories! There were many, many awesome bikes! It is inspirational, so I guess I better get it in gear! RRBO6 was a blast! Tons of awesome builds this year also! Just gets better every year. 8)

Back