BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just beyond cool!!!

IMG-20120723-01992.jpg

GABTW-PEACE!

I just logged on after a long time away. A lot of awesome bikes being built. I don't have time to look through 61 pages, where do I vote? Thanks.

chuck_ajr said:
I just logged on after a long time away. A lot of awesome bikes being built. I don't have time to look through 61 pages, where do I vote? Thanks.

No voting yet. The build off isn't over until Aug 6. Sometime after that there will be poll with all of the completed builds.
At that time you can cast.your vote for Flex-Liner 7! :p

Man, when is RRBO8 gonna get here. I just got this lugged frame Rugby last night from a fellow member and am dying to get started! :roll:

rugby1.jpg

Terry66 said:
Man, when is RRBO8 gonna get here. I just got this lugged frame Rugby last night from a fellow member and am dying to get started! :roll:

rugby1.jpg
Hey that's sweet!! Any members live close to Jake?!? Pm me cuz I need some more tanks!

Actually...-I-am-hungry,-make-me-a-sammich.jpg

Gold Street Customs said:
My biggest worry right now is, who has rhubarb growing locally for my photo backdrop ? :lol:

How bout a rhubarb sammich?

6 - Here are five more of the finsihed or in progress BO7 bikes for motivation to GTB!!!!

DSC02593.jpg

IMG_47251.jpg

c39dccd5.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

This one is actually for sale:

streetsurvivor006.jpg

Gitchazz Buildin' Cuz Time's a Wastin'.... PEACE!

bike2112 said:
I have an idea. It would be a logistical nightmare, but how cool would a RRB-BO7 road show be. We take the top 10 bikes from this year and the past winners and target major cycling cities for an exhibit of all the bikes in person. I would start with the motorcycle museum in Las Vegas and see what their thoughts would be on having a custom RRB exhibit in Sin City!

Let the possibilities begin!

As cool as that sounds, I'll be riding mine. :lol:

If Steve pays for the airfare and shipping, I'm there.

bike2112 said:
I have an idea. It would be a logistical nightmare, but how cool would a RRB-BO7 road show be. We take the top 10 bikes from this year and the past winners and target major cycling cities for an exhibit of all the bikes in person. I would start with the motorcycle museum in Las Vegas and see what their thoughts would be on having a custom RRB exhibit in Sin City!

Let the possibilities begin!
I'll handle the logistics if you put up the money :D

It's cool, but I sorta doubt that it would gain much traction. It's tough enough to find time for our builds between real life, I don't think many would be able to participate. My 2 cents.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
hey, when does voting begin and end for the build off?

Shortly after the deadline a poll will open up for voting.
It seems like it was open for about a week last year.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

WHAT TIME IS IT?????????

TIME TO

GITCHAZZ BUILDIN!!!!!!!!

flavor-flav-cc08.jpg

bike2112 said:
Well, if the interest is there, the money will come. I'm just wondering if anyone thinks this is a cool idea worth discussing or not. It could really elevate what we do methinks. I know what we do is really for fun, but it would be cool to share it with the world and help create more interest in all outr skills, pull in new members and all that jazz.........
Great idea.. If you think it ..it could happen. If some of you can spend 100 bucks on a bike you found in the trash than think about it?!? :roll: i say lets have a buildoff every month. Post it as a secret. One month it's a one day build. Next month a week etc.etc Hey there is tons of things to keep us occupied :mrgreen: BBQ-Convention - Crank up Aerosmith's -Dream On cuz it's 4 hours till Joan and I just ran out of soup! Crap! Gotta go! GTB or GMMAS!! Peace

Back