Built vs Put together ??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingfish254 said:
No need for deletion. Discussion between adults (even misguided ones) aint gonna hurt no one.
Coming in late here... thread has taken off over night. :)

I don't see any reason why this thread would need to be deleted? The mere fact that there are now 4 pages on a fairly low traffic forum means that people are obviously interested and have strong opinions about the subject. I don't think anybody is saying they are wrong or right, just stating their personal definition of the terms. May serve for some eventual clarification.

I also find it ironic that everybody is getting so worked up about saying that we shouldn't get worked up about semantics..... It's just open discussion... No laws being made at this time.

This is too deep for my shallow mind :shock: ,..I got a headache...I'm going to my laboratory and "CREATE" a .....Masterpiece :lol: :arrow: :idea: :arrow: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CeeBee said:
cman said:
CeeBee.....your sig line is perfect for this conversation.

And yet, what did Double Nickel truly mean in your signature line? :lol:

I did think about my signature line as I was posting some of what I have said, but I have been having fun keeping the pot stirred..... :arrow: :!: :roll: :cry: :oops: :shock:

Actually you aren't stirring the pot, you are stirring the contents. :wink:

Back