Countdown to RRBBO-9! ...START!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hellfire-cave-22-steps1.jpg

i really wish i had an idea for a salts flat styled bicycle i would love to name it
BOnNINEville

however mine will be called "Hoosier 500"
null_zps281b7081.jpg

thanx to ceebee and double nickle i have the frame i needed

Oh man, do I have some sooper kewl tires that would be perfect for ya!! Too bad they're on a bike that's a favorite of my youngest son.....

(See what I did there? Got you all excited then gave you the big let-down all at once!! ;))

51%2BE%2BdNUygL._SX342_.jpg

I have a itch !!!! 20 more days till I can scratch it.... Arrrgh.
I'm in the anything goes section again,only cause I have to widen stays,gender bender,and shorten the head tube for the forks...
Last year "Angel '0' Death" was a fantasy build. This year I'm steppin back in time,with a traditional style... Will start with this femme step through,purchased from France many years ago... No headbadge,serial no; 52 L ? Very old frame prob around 20's-30's. Love the raised darts on the tubes...

Oh man, do I have some sooper kewl tires that would be perfect for ya!! Too bad they're on a bike that's a favorite of my youngest son.....

(See what I did there? Got you all excited then gave you the big let-down all at once!! ;))
Chips_Mahoy, Yesterday at 7:48 AM

Alright you peaked my curiosity
what are these sooper kewl tires that would be perfect for me
even though i cant have them i would still like to see a pic of them

That is because...just because...ya know...I'll give you a hint. It's blue and you are not going to be happy.
Keep him guessin...No spoiler alerts....

Can't wait, I have something pretty cool in mind. Cycletruck/musclebike build.

man chips those are nice
if i was doing a replica of a little 500 racer you would be right
i would totally want to have those
but my plan is going to be more of a stylized little 500 racer
and for what i have designed those wouldn't work anyways
but thanx for those off

man chips those are nice
if i was doing a replica of a little 500 racer you would be right
i would totally want to have those
but my plan is going to be more of a stylized little 500 racer
and for what i have designed those wouldn't work anyways
but thanx for those off

No problem. I'm good for offering stuff that I'm not supposed too......:crazy:

Screenshot_20th_Century_Fox_Logo_in_1988.jpg

Well, I may not even be part of it yet, but hit my first roadblock! I ordered some brake discs for the build that will be my build-off 09 bike if I am in it, and found out they don't fit my wheels! Turns out my wheels are early disc brake with a 6x48mm bolt circle and the International Standard is 6x44mm... :(

Guess I will be rethinking my wheel choice...

Luke.

You may be able to find the old syle discs w/the old pattern on ebay...don't give up!!

Back