Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just re-read my reply and realized I intended "this" thread not "his". No problem leaving the content here I just don't want be proving a path to contact this dude. He (and it's just a sexist assumption on my part that it's a he) has already posted another ad trying rally support to remove the spammer. Everyone needs a goal in life but this person is setting the bar pretty low!

Thanks so much for the I.D. on the Elgin Bike Macncheese :)

I'm still hung up on this one, the Phillips Ranger...and wonder if any of you pro's think it's worth looking at for 65 bucks.

00r0r_aBCTUHUidlk_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

Thanks so much for the I.D. on the Elgin Bike Macncheese :)

I'm still hung up on this one, the Phillips Ranger...and wonder if any of you pro's think it's worth looking at for 65 bucks.

00r0r_aBCTUHUidlk_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)
i cant even sell a mens model english 3-speed for that much, here in omaha, might be a different story where you live. it depends on if YOU like it. if so, then its worth it.

i cant even sell a mens model english 3-speed for that much, here in omaha, might be a different story where you live. it depends on if YOU like it. if so, then its worth it.

Naw, it's the same here in Florida BikeDude....I basically clean them up and light service, (mostly to learn stuff)... make them look pretty, and can sometimes flip them on CL for $65 - $90 dollars. Most bikes sell for about $40.00 , unless it's a recent Roadmaster Mtn Bike, then you just list it in the 'Free" category.....:happy:

Given the modern fork, oversized tubing, seemingly plastic pedals, and huffy embroidered seat. I think I'd just go to walmart and spend 80 bucks.
OMG no way that's a 1968 huffy!
1970's Huffy:
70's huffy good vibrations bike.jpg

Wally mart China Huffy:
China Huffy.jpg

Totally different bike!

Back