DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!( pics pics pics!!!!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!!!(Painted)

ok guys im hope'n this is gonna work on the bike started makin the rear rack ...here is what we have done so far !!!!
img1287871321205.jpg

img1287871320731.jpg

img1287871321532.jpg

ok so its gonna mount 2 the seat post clamp ...this is what i hope will work on the raffle rat ....
img1287871321992.jpg

img1287871322213.jpg

so u guys think it will work ....i hope so ...LMK mike

so i did some more work on the rack 2day ...just some sanding and some lookin and figurin ....im tryin 2 figure out how 2 make the support rods adjustable ...ill get back into in 2 morrow ...i just hope u guys like it when its done ....oh yeah i dont have 2 paint this thing right ? LOL mike

alrighty guys i think im about 2 wrap this thing up ...the main rack is done ...
img1288133551967.jpg

img1288133552975.jpg

gonna mount on the seat post clamp ..like this pic shows ...the only thing yet is the support rods ...im thinkin i may just send them ...do u guys have a wedler or someone who can weld em on ..im affraid if i weld the supposrts on the may not line up according 2 the raffle rat frame ...here is a pic of em
img1288133553895.jpg

i really hope this baby will work for the bike ....LMK what u think guys!!!!! mike

DUDE! That is awesome looking! Neither of us weld, but I'm sure we can find someone who can finish them once we line everything up.

Man you're the best!

PM me and Double Nickle about getting it shipped.

Cheers!
dr. T

hey thenx man im glad u like it ....me and my dad had fun whippin it up it ..now i just hope it works out for the bike!!! ill get it boxed up 2 morrow and see how much shipping is gonna cost and ill shoot you guys a pm ...sound good ??? mike

The laptop is down so ill just have to get on whenever i see a working computer around. if anyone has any urgent questions PM Dr.T and he can call me...thanks

Re: DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!!!(Painted

If its ok with DR.T I think that I will move the aution rat due date to December 1st...just in time for the photo contest...so maybe we will be able to enter in that.

Re: DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!(With Kustom Rack!!!)

Dr.T and I got some good work done to the bike. lots of good parts,good ideas, and good plans instore for the bike. I will get good detailed pics tomorrow. Stay with us on our build we are reaching our reacently moved deadline 12-1 fast.

Re: DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!(With Kustom Rack!!!)

PICTURE AND PROGRESS UPDATE
Bike with wheel to show what the rack looks like on the bike
100_3718.jpg

Close up of rack
100_3717.jpg

My donated brooks on the bike
100_3719.jpg

Bars proped up on the bike
100_3720.jpg

Donated sprocket and 5 INCH CRANKS so keep from scrubing when the forks get put on.
100_3721.jpg

Donated pedals
100_3722.jpg

Back