Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

WOW!

That is...ausgezeichnet! :mrgreen:

Well, now I feel like it pales a bit in comparison to the Picknicker (!) :mrgreen: , but here's my new Super Deluxe (modded with Fat Franks and the seat and grips off my Relic):

040-4.jpg

037-4.jpg

031-9.jpg

188.jpg

Hammond Eggz said:
Well, now I feel like it pales a bit in comparison to the Picknicker (!) :mrgreen: , but here's my new Super Deluxe (modded with Fat Franks and the seat and grips off my Relic):

040-4.jpg

037-4.jpg

031-9.jpg

188.jpg
Those Fat Franks make that bike look super cool! I have to get a set of those for my Electra Cruiser, I hear they ride really Sweet.......

Santa got me an iPod Nano for Christmas (finally!) and I'm loving it. Found this cool little "Lego" portable speaker dock and attached it to the stem with velcro so I can just take it with me and put it in my pocket. Not exactly hi-fi but it's nice to have a little music while riding....

DSCF2758 by Nesto2008, on Flickr

Crank!Basti said:
my girlfriends former Electra RatRod converted to "The Picknicker"

- handmade front basket made from four sissybars and an old handlebar
- handmade lettering
- powdercoated flat black

pr1.jpg

pr2.jpg

pr3.jpg

pr4.jpg

pr5.jpg

pr6.jpg

pr7.jpg

pr8.jpg

are those 144 spoke rims? also are they 26" ??

Santee said:
Hammond Eggz said:
Well, now I feel like it pales a bit in comparison to the Picknicker (!) :mrgreen: , but here's my new Super Deluxe (modded with Fat Franks and the seat and grips off my Relic)
Those Fat Franks make that bike look super cool! I have to get a set of those for my Electra Cruiser, I hear they ride really Sweet.......

Thanks!
Yeah, they do. My wife and I bought a matched set of Electra Amsterdam Balloonies that came with them a couple of years ago, and I fell in love with 'em. They ride really nice, look awesome, and handle REALLY well. You can lean the bike wayyy over on them. I've been putting them on everything, including old '60s Schwinn cantilevers. 8)

I decided to go with a different route than the skull candy pipe for "music on the go"

5374008482_67d039b2d2_b.jpg

5374008788_4c624eaffe_b.jpg

I got a mounting dock specifically for an iPhone 4...I'm on Verizon, so I won't be getting that for a couple weeks, but the iPod fits it pretty well for the time being. It holds on very securely and I'm very happy with it so far. I also got a pair of blue tooth headphones that I'm extremely pleased with as well...they also work very well with phone calls too.

The mount can be found here, along with others:

http://www.ram-mount.com/

These are the headphones:

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/sb2/

I really like the new set-up sauce; those Bluetooth headphones are pretty rad. Hopefully you can still use the skullcandy for something. Mine is still holding up pretty well, but if I upgrade I'll keep those headphones in mind. Later

Mikey xVx said:
I really like the new set-up sauce; those Bluetooth headphones are pretty rad. Hopefully you can still use the skullcandy for something. Mine is still holding up pretty well, but if I upgrade I'll keep those headphones in mind. Later

I actually returned the skull candy to target and used the money for the headphones instead. They have a 90 day no questions return policy.

hey guys..............my fat franks are getting worn.............was wondering what you all would think about getting some white walls on my Delivery 8D?? it has black spokes on white rims.......do you suppose white walls would look weird on white rims??

Bryman31 said:
hey guys..............my fat franks are getting worn.............was wondering what you all would think about getting some white walls on my Delivery 8D?? it has black spokes on white rims.......do you suppose white walls would look weird on white rims??
I love the look of WW and white rims together. If they're a similar shade of white they look like super WIDE whites! That look is classic hotrod/ratrod.
roadmaster.jpg

Just my .02

Cheers!
Dr. T

im thinking so too.........now my dilemma...........where to get some 26" whitewalls that match the comfy ride of my fat franks........

Bryman31 said:
im thinking so too.........now my dilemma...........where to get some 26" whitewalls that match the comfy ride of my fat franks........

I really like whats on it, maybe get the blackwalls with the relflective whitelines

Back