Elgin Board Track Racer, she's finis!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant get any more at the moment, I promised the Fiance I would finish all the bikes I have before any more come home

I would like to build a bike with all old parts that show their age

That is a beautiful bike and kind gesture gigmata.
I am at their place for Christmas & Thanksgiving every year among other days. I am considered a part of the family and love them all. The Elgin was frustrating compared to my old standby Felts - and the Elgin looks really nice. I am loving yours! Keep going and let me know if you need anything.

I am at their place for Christmas & Thanksgiving every year among other days. I am considered a part of the family and love them all. The Elgin was frustrating compared to my old standby Felts - and the Elgin looks really nice. I am loving yours! Keep going and let me know if you need anything.
What'cha got?
Two things left that I'm hunting for is a 44t sprocket (I think I have that found) and some Nexus geared wheels, or just rear wheel.

Did you see the Nexus 8 S2 that yeshoney has in the sale section.

What'cha got?
Two things left that I'm hunting for is a 44t sprocket (I think I have that found) and some Nexus geared wheels, or just rear wheel.
I have the bars that came from the Elgin I built, it's fenders (through heck and back) and the struts for the fenders. I have several Maltese cross chai wheels from Felts. I have cranks, stems, and no wheel sets at the moment. It sounds like "yeshoney" has the wheels you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little modification goes a long way, I put one of those stands on my bull rat build. A '91 Murray Westport.

Are you going to be able to get the wheel on and off? Just imagining how that might work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back