ElTorreon Bike Swap 2010(pic heavy)...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few minutes before 6am.
002-3.jpg
004-2.jpg
Around 9am..gettin filled up..
016.jpg
009-5.jpg
018.jpg
010-2.jpg
013.jpg
029-1.jpg
033-1.jpg
026-2.jpg
040.jpg
041.jpg
036.jpg
042-1.jpg
019.jpg
007.jpg
http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/blacklabelcamino/008-2.jpg[/IMG]A few of inside the historic (Cowtown Ballroom) and some flyers of shows that has been there..
020.jpg
022-1.jpg
023-1.jpg
027-2.jpg
044.jpg
043.jpg
045.jpg
046.jpg
047.jpg
048.jpg
049.jpg
050.jpg
025.jpg
Thankyou

Looks like a great time alittle something for everyone, classic club and great music history there ! Whatca buy?

Strangeframe,
Thanks for posting pic's, I don't thing I got to half of the swap, but I did sell a bunch of stuff.
Did you have fun today and would do again tomorrow of you could? We had 48 vendors and one food vendor, guesstimate of about 5 to 6 hundred people walking around. Plans for next year under way.

Heck yeah,i had such a good time..I'm primed for Ricks swap this fall..

in hind sight..wish we could have made an all call of RATRODBIKE members for a lil snapshot..next time..Was nice to meet LocoJoe,very nice guy..

Thanks for posting, great pic"s Dig into the history surrounding this cool venue. KCs hottest concert venue in the late 70"s and early 80"s a skating rink prior to that and a ballroom dancehall prior to that! The cowtown Ballroom T shirts back in the day had a image of a cow smoking a strange substance (really cool) for more history go to cowtownbr.com to purchase merchandise or a copy of the documentary about the place. The faculity has been generously donated for the bicycle event for nine years, we started charging ten dollars this year for a vendors space just to give back (and to pay for flushing those fabulous antique urinals for the past ten years) The owner of the place plays guitar in a sixtys style surf music band (The Vonhodads) Played a couple of sets on the front courtyard, and its Tuesday afternoon, and I"m still humming pipeline in my head!!! MUCH THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED!!!! EL-TORREON ROCKS!!!

Latest posts

Back