French low rider bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the paint effect!!!

Salut a tous!!! Retour de vacance peinture bien sèche,je commence le remontage...A bientôt PAT66
20210823_163804.jpg
IMG_4565 (2).JPG
IMG_4566 (2).JPG
IMG_4567 (2).JPG
IMG_4569 (2).JPG

OH

MON

DIEU

Killer!
It's funny, I saw how slack your chain was and I was trying to figure out how in the world is that gonna work. Then I remembered that you build is a Transforming Low Rider. :D

Yeah that slack chain got me at first too. I would love to see a video of it as it drops.
Patrick, a tu un video de les pneumatics en action? Merci pour votre patience avec mon francais terrible!

*Autocorrect does NOT like it when I attempt french text!

Last edited:
Excellent excellent. Slack chain, parked bicycle. I don't know if he is using the suspension modifications as a working suspension or keeps it rigid when he rides. If it moves then the chain would go back and forth between slack and tight. This bike is really cool. I have to go get a towel to stop the drooling.

sa
Yeah that slack chain got me at first too. I would love to see a video of it as it drops.
Patrick, a tu un video de les pneumatics en action? Merci pour votre patience avec mon francais terrible!

*Autocorrect does NOT like it when I attempt french text!
Hello,je vais poster une vidéo du fonctionnement du vélo mais quel poids et durée sont acceptés sur le forum?

Latest posts

Back