HAUL-iN ! CustomCycleTruck (Finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

Reaction score
Great solution!! The head tube reinforcement is brilliant!

One thought/question...When you said movie, I immediately thought drive-in and thought "wouldn't it be cool if the front rack had a flip-up backrest that provided a seat when parked!!!" Would the rack hold your weight?

No pressure.....;)

Reaction score
Great solution!! The head tube reinforcement is brilliant!
"wouldn't it be cool if the front rack had a flip-up backrest that provided a seat when parked!!!" Would the rack hold your weight?
it did :wink1: the handlebars makes a resonably comfortable back rest:)
Thanks

OddJob

Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
it did :wink1: the handlebars makes a resonably comfortable back rest:)
Thanks
Maybe add a 'nad pad' (BMX stem pad to protect your ***** in case of a crash) for a little extra padding....
se6.jpg

Reaction score
Nice job on the repair. You did that quicker than I would have. I can procrastinate a little sometimes. You have me wanting to build a cycle truck soooo bad now!

Reaction score
Nice job on the repair. You did that quicker than I would have. I can procrastinate a little sometimes. You have me wanting to build a cycle truck soooo bad now!

yeah it was done quick , maybe not the best finish , but that section is not noticable when the rack is on ;) Thanks

Reaction score
Maybe add a 'nad pad' (BMX stem pad to protect your ***** in case of a crash) for a little extra padding....
View attachment 28445
good idea, this way i can also add some blue back (cause i changed the stem to a black one):thumbsup:

Reaction score
Reaction score
Some more little tweaks
bought used pedals ''the wrong size spindle'':headbang: but by chance they are almost the same as the one i had , so i switched the axels :nerd:
DSCN6774_zpswcaujs4n.jpg

and i reshape the seat a little to make it wider/flater by heating the plastic pan , way more comfy now:thumbsup:
DSCN6777_zpsmbjqk71r.jpg

the last thing i would like to make/add is a BMX stem pad like OddJob
suggested

pics of the bike are here :
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/haul-in-customcycletruck.99210/#post-993526

Reaction score
Just came back from a other ride across town and back , about 36km acording to the map and path , did this about 6 times already with Haul-in , it must have made at least 200km since its done :eek:
when i came back , i missed a light and had to make a emergency stop at about 40kmh , it was under the highway and my tire did such a loud screeching noise of tire burnout slowly sliding sideways lto a 45degre stop.. it was epic!:D totally unplaned but epic! :giggle: i love this bike!

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Reaction score
LOL
Bet it made you feel like a kid and we used to do those big coaster brake skids.
:emo::rockout:

Latest posts