I just finished modifying two frames...Updated

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
00Oscar.jpg

00Rusty.jpg

Re: I just finished modifying two frames...

Cool Rides

Im diggin your Ace of Spades seat

I like the last one. Nice labor intensive, subtle modification.

Well, all I can say is that you took 2 perfectly good, unmolested bikes and made them FANTASTIC! :D

I like the back drop on the last one. I will have to use that. :idea:

i am loving the spade seat on the first bike...whats did you pound that out of ???? and man i am lovine the look of both though's rides\......

I like the brown bike, how much more different is that frame compared to a stretched cruiser frame?..they look the same almost just a little higher.

great job! i like the fact that you actually have to look to notice that its been customized(my worthless $.01 subtle is alot better that blatant screaming 'IVE BEEN CUSTOMIZED!')

cool. Just noticed you brought the cantilever bars up....very cool 8) 8) 8)

Thanks for the compliments...

Brown bike...I got this bike for free and just wanted to lower it without being to noticeable....By flipping the back forks it lowered it about 3 1/2" inches...

Green bike.....The seat is made out of a 1/8" inch steal and I use motorcycle seat spring my buddy gave me.....I couldn't flip the forks on this bike so I added 3" inches of pipe to the bottom forks...and I will put gears when I get a chance...

Flipping the rear triangle looks super sweet!

Latest posts

Back