Last night's delivery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have a few scrap metal guys that look out for bikes for me. Here is what they dropped off during dinner last night.

classics002.jpg

classics001.jpg

Numbers on the frame are 502 469220 319365

Bill

The ladies liner has had a multi gearset drivetrain installed, but they found the correct original chaingaurd in another box they threw in on the deal. I have cranks and wheels out in the barn I can put on it.

I know I did alright on the his and hers liners, what do you think about the Savoy, and Ross Eurotour 5. Good projects, or mates for the varsity?

The savoy might be useful to somebody. The Ross looks too far gone - in fact my eyes may be decieving me but it looks like the frame is bent. If it has ribbed fenders those might be worth saving though.

I just got the tank off the Spaceliner. One screw i couldn't get out. Someone redrilled the lamp lense, (that is why it was taped) but everything is there and usable. Even the battery tray is intact! I'm not sure the direction I want to go with these yet.

Back