Led-Sled Sidecar Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
outstanding work :!:

realy it's like art work and it realy paid off , have a great time with it, and be safe :wink:

Thanks Guy’s!! Two things I will work on.... Getting some pic’s of how I will mount it and the redhead :lol: :lol:
Hope to have more pic's soon!

Later, HL

First thing first, once it gets done, it´ll be a redhead (blond, brunette) magnet :wink: :lol: :lol:

Man that is just about the coolest thing I have ever seen. I've always dreamed of doing a bike with a sidecar. I hope you don't mind if I save the photos of this and use it as inspiration. Great job and hard work. Cheers!

I have been looking at your pics a lot lately,
the only thing I would add (besides the redhead :lol:) is a matching tank design:

In my opinion it would look pretty cool, and would add to the hole motorcycle idea. My 2 cents :wink:

I 3rd the tank. I know the bracket is on the down tube but u can just cut around it and it would still look great. Just do it man. :wink:

Hey Sam, once I gutted the fiberglass body the chicken wire would have just added extra weight. All of the fiberglass is actually attached now to the paper mache’. Great question! Your build is looking cool buy the way! Keep up the good work! :mrgreen:

Half Link said:
Hey Sam, once I gutted the fiberglass body the chicken wire would have just added extra weight. All of the fiberglass is actually attached now to the paper mache’. Great question! Your build is looking cool buy the way! Keep up the good work! :mrgreen:
Thanks! I fiqured it would ad more weight but just wanted to know for sure. After seeing the sidecar on the bike, I went to home depot and got some PVC and a few 90 degree joints LOL.

sam

I have to admit I wasn't crazy about this build until I saw the finished product. Now I love it. The paint scheme really helps accent the lines and looks great.

Latest posts

Back