LIBERTY done!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all right. update time.

another mock up. cut up a fender for my back tire. I like the stubby look! going with the Schwinn truss rods, I like the lines better.

truss rods still need a little tweeking. had to make another front stubby, cant find the one I made before:crazy:

I have a trade going for a different chainring..trading one of my giant chainrings that I got this weekend on an exercycle.

now I will wait till next week for my sproket/cog from idiotboy, then it will be getting close!

Almost a rider.
Looking good

ok. back in business. got then sprocket installed.

geared it way down with this chainring off of a varsity.:eek:

got the ride to where I like it. nice and easy for my old, fat #&%.

now I can concentrate on the adornments. got to finish sanding the chainguard, kickstand, ect ect..
Can't remember...you gonna leave it "raw"...? Like the subtle black on raw look a lot!

greased er up, and began to take a ride last night. coaster brake was screaming:20:. so I took apart the model d yet again, cleaned it up good and greased and oiled all the right parts, put er back together, and today I rode er 5 miles! nice and smooth:).

so I picked up this auto light/reflector at a garage sale a month or 2 ago, and have been trying to think of a way to mount it.

what do you guys and gals think? too much for the bike? I kinda like it. will need a better mount and some rubber washers. lets here yeah or na.:D

I agree completely . That smaller one is perfect for that rack.

Latest posts

Back