LIBERTY done!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

got er just about right.

chain ring off of an 90s huffy.

tassels courtesy of a $5.00 thrift shop leather jacket.

hard to tell from this pic, but the bracket that holds the rack to the seat post broke today:(. Ill figure something out.
I went over the whole thing with a gun oil cloth. I think I will go ahead and get the boiled linseed oil too.

got er just about right.

chain ring off of an 90s huffy.

tassels courtesy of a $5.00 thrift shop leather jacket.

hard to tell from this pic, but the bracket that holds the rack to the seat post broke today:(. Ill figure something out.
I went over the whole thing with a gun oil cloth. I think I will go ahead and get the boiled linseed oil too.
Did it break where the seat clamp bolt goes through? If so, you could run a piece of 1/2 x 1/8 steel bolted to the rack mount and drill the other end for your seat clamp bolt....just a thought. Can't remember if you are one of the "welders" or not....I'm strictly drill and bolt kind of guy. :39:

Did it break where the seat clamp bolt goes through? If so, you could run a piece of 1/2 x 1/8 steel bolted to the rack mount and drill the other end for your seat clamp bolt....just a thought. Can't remember if you are one of the "welders" or not....I'm strictly drill and bolt kind of guy. :39:
yeah, no welding here. that sounds like it will work, thx:)

its so close! need to take 1 link out of the chain. went to u pull it and got the mercury trim pieces. switched out the chain ring and rims for Murray pieces. need to also use the boiled linseed oil. hopefully my next post will be in the finished bikes section:)

Latest posts

Back