LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (This Weekend)

jackdaw said:
I don't know if I could have left that bike down in the river :lol: !

I was thinking of going back for the chainguard but in a close up photo I took it appears to be bent. Who knows I still may go back just to see what it is.

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (New Path)

ndaway said:
Where does the path cross k-15 at :?:
K15 and MacArthur.

One end of the new path will connect you to the Planeview and Gypsum Creek paths. At that end the new path starts behind Spirit on Turnpike Drive where the old bike lane ended near 31st street. It follows Turnpike Drive down to K15 and MacArthur. Cross the intersection and then West on MacArthur, to and through Chapin Park, under Hydraulic and then along river to Garvey Park where it will connect to Arkansas River path.

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Prairie Sunset)

Rode the local rail-to-trail with Mom and Pop today.

Pop & Mom.
P1040418.JPG

My ride in front of a field of milo.
P1040416.JPG

Algae bloom in stagnant water.
P1040433.JPG

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Pub Pedal)

I like that bike, and I like the pictures of it even more! Looks like a fun time, even if the turn-out was low.

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Pub Pedal)

Getting caught up with your posts...
The red tires look great! Good to see your Mom and Dad out some more :D
Very Cool Night shots, outstanding!!! Looks like you guys had fun night cruising :mrgreen:
This is my favorite! Wow
P1040512.JPG

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (On The Road Again)

Well, based on the name of the gas station there at in the pic, and the map of where they have been, Id say there heading to the northeast part of the US to ride in some states theyve not yet visited . What better time of the year to go up there to see the fall in that part of the country. Have fun. On your rides, be sure and have some snacks.

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (On The Road Again)

Ahhh the free life of Randy & Nova...pick up and leave whenever the mood strikes. :lol:

Always enjoy these trips. :mrgreen:

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (chasing waterfalls)

Thanks everyone for the comments and for following along! Sorry I haven't checked back in. Busy driving and riding (and yes snacking). Yes we're N/E checking off some new states. So far we've been to these states before but had not ridden in them. If we drive by your house without stopping don't be offended. Got to keep moving to cover all the ground we'd like to. A lot of photos to sift through and video to edit. For now here's 1 waterfall pic from each of the 2 rides we've done so far.

D & L Trail - Lehigh Gorge State Park Trail in Pennsylvania.
P1050166.JPG

And you probably recognize this one.
P1050421.JPG

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (chasing waterfalls)

Depends on where you live I guess but our ride to Buffalo went on on forever, it seemed like the closer you got, the further away it was. :D

Have fun and be careful up there.

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride PA Video)

Great Video! Really like the music.
Sounds like you practiced the intro :lol:
So was the candy for you or the porcupine? :lol:
Sure had a lot of water around, :shock: how nice!
Fantastic job of editing. Thanks for sharing

Back