PJ's Irish Pub

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of these would look great with that fork!
View attachment 230229
:113:
🤣
Love that integrated gill equipped tank. That is one cool frame. Are those wheelie bars out back?

CARRIER TEST FIT:

View attachment 231320

Had to cut out one rib to accommodate the fender, seems to fit now.
Bracket on back of carrier is not attached yet, so front end is propped up.
How does it look?
Fork looks great. Though that basket can carry a lot it will have quite the centrifugal effect when turning your handlebars. Like to hear a ride report on this basket when bike is completed. My son owns a Worksman with a large Wald basket and it has some bad effects on steering on that bike. It is very useful though.

Love that integrated gill equipped tank. That is one cool frame. Are those wheelie bars out back?
Haha! Wheelie bars is a great idea. That frame is actually an Elgin Bluebird. Rare but beautiful unobtainium.
1686486578471.png

Fork looks great. Though that basket can carry a lot it will have quite the centrifugal effect when turning your handlebars. Like to hear a ride report on this basket when bike is completed. My son owns a Worksman with a large Wald basket and it has some bad effects on steering on that bike. It is very useful though.

Mounting it up front was my first thought, like a Worksman or Cycletruck. Thought it looked better on the back. Here it is with the wood slats I added:

rack5.jpg

@oldschool76 , don't forget to start a new thread in the Class 1 Finished Builds Thread. Pick your favorite shot of the bike to lead off with, then some info, maybe a link to this build thread, more photos, and your are done! The lead photo at the top of that thread will be the Voting Photo once the Voting Thread goes up.

clock ticking.gif

Latest posts

Back