Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #17: Let's Go!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like so much fun! But, I’ve already got car projects and a motorcycle and an experimental boat. I am kind of booked up.

To appreciate the irony of that you have to understand that I am retired since 2017.

Since I am retired and I have a little welding shed, maybe I will find the time.
9657AF65-03A4-45A3-9680-6D2C17BB463C.jpeg

I haven’t built anything for a long while due to lack of space in my rental accommodation, so the likelihood of me participating is slim. BUT… I might… just might… be moving (again). This time, back down south to my home town of Christchurch… and hopefully somewhere to build a bike. Probably not in time for this build off though… :(
Hi Glen yer I'm only entering as I'm going to bite the bullet and get a storage unit to put mostly my non bike stuff in so I will have some space and turn it into a proper bike workshop, plus Ive entered only because I've decided to get a into g otherwise I would be on the sideline, you will have to come around to see what I've been up to

Rat is self-defined by the builder...we are an inclusive forum. Total rat to full custom to stock...it's all okay :thumbsup:.

I would say the most significant factors that effect votes are...
Finished aesthetic
-and-
Amount/quality of work done/documented
-and-
Uniqueness/originality

IMO

Last edited:
Hi Glen yer I'm only entering as I'm going to bite the bullet and get a storage unit to put mostly my non bike stuff in so I will have some space and turn it into a proper bike workshop, plus Ive entered only because I've decided to get a into g otherwise I would be on the sideline, you will have to come around to see what I've been up to

Hi Ryan,

It'll be good to see you do something in the build off. I'll send you a text about popping in for a visit... perhaps Saturday?

Glen.

I haven’t built anything for a long while due to lack of space in my rental accommodation, so the likelihood of me participating is slim. BUT… I might… just might… be moving (again). This time, back down south to my home town of Christchurch… and hopefully somewhere to build a bike. Probably not in time for this build off though… :(
IMG_20220420_120658942.jpg

I use every room in my apartment.......just don't ask how the wife feels about it.

I would say the most significant factors that effect votes are...
Finished aesthetic
-and-
Amount/quality of work done/documented
-and-
Uniqueness/originality
7eae23bd46621b9ae91d0e4144c9a4d7.jpg

I ain't charming like that Arnold from Green Acres, but I've gotten some votes...

Latest posts

Back