Rat / Rod Model Kit Bash Challenge II

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20230428_094410.jpg
20230428_093636.jpg

Little progress on the 240zed safari:

There’s not enough room inside for a roll bar/cage so I fabbed an exo-skeleton of sorts to which the basket with lights and spare tire will be attached.

CE17CE00-3AE4-471F-85FD-E66DEBF23124.jpeg

Had to hog out the wheel arches for tire clearance.

Next I’ll fab a front brush bar.

@OddJob . Lee,
Sure would like to see another one of these challemge again.
@OddJob i would be interested as well.

Picked up this metal earth model because I thought it was a cool. It would be a cool rod to build for this type of build off ...
20230807_161532.jpg

May need to be a tweezers and magnifying glass build...

@OddJob . Lee,
Sure would like to see another one of these challemge again.
Ha. A two yr old thread that never finished. Should probably be in the "Show Me Your..." forum since it's not a build challenge, but hey I'm not a moderator I just snoop here once in a while.

Ha. A two yr old thread that never finished. Should probably be in the "Show Me Your..." forum since it's not a build challenge, but hey I'm not a moderator I just snoop here once in a while.
. We could always start a thread similar to the first version of this challenge.

If others besides @KJV and myself are interested we could start a thread wherever is appropriate and see how it goes.

Carl, you wanna do this for the fall as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a snoop, instigator and a bad influence apparently. 😈

But also not a moderator. We could always start a thread similar to the first version of this challenge.

If others besides @KJV and myself are interested we could start a thread wherever is appropriate and see how it goes.

Carl, you wanna do this for the fall as well?
That would be a great idea.. two of you start and I'm sure others will join in.

As far as moving it we can just leave it where it is and they can start a new thread.
@OddJob you good with them starting there own challenge based on your challenge?

Last edited:
That would be a great idea.. two of you start and I'm sure others will join in.

As far as moving it we can just leave it where it is and they can start a new thread.
@OddJob you good with them starting there own challenge based on your challenge?
I say go right ahead! I might jump in after a couple weeks, busy end to the summer here.

Latest posts

Back