San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!!! TIME TO ROLL!! New Pics added!

i think la tuna is a good spot but Acapulco is also rad.i can meet up at any time just let me know.

jon said:
You'll like the place its a cool joint to end the nights ride to sit and relax to music and talk about the nights ride or lie about it... :lol: foods inside the larger building and the outter shack has beer and drinks.
just so you guys know when we come down we expect you all to show up in austin for the tour !!! :shock:
I was just checkin the Tour De Fat out, looks rad. I'm definitely up for that. You guys wear costumes? right around Halloween...

jack0v13 said:
i think la tuna is a good spot but Acapulco is also rad.i can meet up at any time just let me know.
We could do that. I just figured there since they have that parking lot across the street. Pedicabs right there, and there may be other bikes. Either way well stop at Acapulco.

so i guess were meeting at la tuna between 730-8pm, cya there
meezonweelz said:
jack0v13 said:
We could do that. I just figured there since they have that parking lot across the street. Pedicabs right there, and there may be other bikes. Either way well stop at Acapulco.

Spoke to Mojo a minute ago, is everyone cool with Acapulco at 8. It's on South Alamo near Durango.

had fun on the ride last night.it was cool to meet you guys.first Friday should be fun see you all there

as usual great ride fellas, lets look forward to keeping that "NITE RIDE" once a week but Thursday would be a better day since more places are open and such, anyhow, first friday here we come and get out the way!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

So wit 2 saturdays under our belts and now a weekly nite ride, what do you say we call them our own. As in our personal routes,stops cruises etc?
Every 2 weeks starting from the last run(June 27th) we do a saturday morning cruise.Call it the "The BRACK RAT ATTACK" ? what da ya think? Anyhow,
1. Auggies BBq meet and greet parking lot start off at 9am
2. Proceed North east full ride thru Brackenridge park onto southeast brodway bike trails
3. Pit stop at Pearl farmers market
4. Then back onto brodway southbound
5. Cruise thru Alamo Plaza
6. Ride down thru Alamo onto Bluestar southbound
7. Pit stop at Bluestar bikeshop
8. Ride on thru s. Flores westbound onto dowwntown southbound to MarketPlace
9. Marketplace pitstop for refreshments(Aguas Frescas,Raspas!!!)
10. Ride onto houston st. northeast back to brodway
11. Brodway north back to bike trails
12. Back thru brackenridge northwest (alternate route the big hill) bike trail and bridge that cuts thru park
13. Ride back south to Auggies parking lot
14. Have lunch at Auggies???

can anyone make a map of that???

8 pages! Dang, sorry I didn't make it dudes, was clear on the other side of town. too bad for me. I am with mojo on calling the ride The Brack Rat Atack, I dig it. I'll work on getting a map together and see about getting a flyer out to the local shops. Cyall on Friday. :mrgreen:

yeah that sounds good to me to.hey mojo call or text me when you guys head to blue star on friday so i can meet you guys there. friday will be fun can't wait

Excellent ride fellas, had a great time. Brack Attack it is. Friday! Friday! Friday!...

PRE FIRST FRIDAY RUN 2nite at 7:30pm, just like tuesday, xcept not everyone will make it, due to our first big first friday run, anyhow hope yall can make it, prolly do some dry runs thru bluestar and back , just to get some anticipation goin for friday!!!! 8)

OK since I was lame and missed tuesday nites ride, where are we meeting up? I plan to bring the monark this time too. just the facts, when and where and what time, oh and don't forget you cameras!

lowmojo said:
PRE FIRST FRIDAY RUN 2nite at 7:30pm, just like tuesday, xcept not everyone will make it, due to our first big first friday run, anyhow hope yall can make it, prolly do some dry runs thru bluestar and back , just to get some anticipation goin for friday!!!! 8)
i can't make it tonight i have to watch my kids.Are the Tuesday rides going to be an on going thing? Let me know.

Benz meeting 2nite at Alculpulcos drive inn almost on the corner of Alamo and durango, between 7:30-8pm , and pretty much do the same ride we did tuesday nite, Manny, we did the tuesday nite thing but nuttin was open, no resturaunts , bars etc., so later on in the week like thursdays nites should suit us for more lil pub crawlz along the way, Manny cya 2morrow, Benz cya 2nite!!!

Gonna make it on fri, but not tonite, spend some time with the lady you know, but I'll be there friday for sure. Jim hope you don't mind but I am going to post an ad on the Cl in the events area about the ride on friday. Laters

sounds good cya yall 2morrow!!!!
benz said:
Gonna make it on fri, but not tonite, spend some time with the lady you know, but I'll be there friday for sure. Jim hope you don't mind but I am going to post an ad on the Cl in the events area about the ride on friday. Laters

I'm gonna head down to bluestar a little earlier then you guys,around 7ish.MY friends band is play on the deck.see everyone tonight.

This is it gents! South town's gettin mobbed! :mrgreen: Are we still meetin at Sam's, or Acapulco? I'm cool with either. What time?

Latest posts

Back