San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sAN aNTONIO TEJAS!!!! TIME TO ROLL!! New Pics added!

i live down the road from la tuna let me know what time and i could try and meet up.

maybe able to do this pub crawl you mention, but if not thurs.nite and for sure friday, k guys, cya then :D

I start my vacation Tuesday. Could be a good reason to celebrate.

okok, so it's monday, and still no plans? What time would everybody be able to meet up? Where should we ride? let's get the ideas pumpin dudes...

How about startin up at pedicab, then rollin down south alamo? We could meet up in the parking lot across from la tuna. 8?

meezonweelz said:
How about startin up at pedicab, then rollin down south alamo? We could meet up in the parking lot across from la tuna. 8?
that sounds cool with me.i haven't had a chance to ride with you guys yet and i've been itchin to meet everyone.i'll do my best to make it out there.so at la tuna around 8 hope to see you guys there. :D

yall talkin bout friday right???
jack0v13 said:
meezonweelz said:
that sounds cool with me.i haven't had a chance to ride with you guys yet and i've been itchin to meet everyone.i'll do my best to make it out there.so at la tuna around 8 hope to see you guys there. :D

Friday night's still on for sure. But we're talkin bout doin a ride tonight. How about goin from s alamo to st mary's? I suck with directions, anyone know a decent route?

lowmojo said:
yall talkin bout friday right???
jack0v13 said:
meezonweelz said:
i'm down for friday still.i'm just wantin to go ride now.ihavent had a chance to take my bike out since i fixed it up.

meezonweelz said:
Friday night's still on for sure. But we're talkin bout doin a ride tonight. How about goin from s alamo to st mary's? I suck with directions, anyone know a decent route?
the best route i can think of is taking Alamo into town then hit Broadway over to Josephine st and taking that down to St Marys.Not sure if that's the best route but it will get you there.

jack0v13 said:
the best route i can think of is taking Alamo into town then hit Broadway over to Josephine st and taking that down to St Marys.Not sure if that's the best route but it will get you there.
Sounds good to me, Ill be there :mrgreen:

Hey are we going to stop by SAMS burger joint to eat!!!

Tonight? If your down here, it'd be a shame not to :)

OK, I'm confused. Where are we meeting? La Tuna or Pedicab. I don't know where pedicab is, so I'm voting for La Tuna at 8pm right? If you're wanting to ride all the way up to N. St. Marys, then Tycoon Flats might be a good place to end up. Sam's or Timbo's on Broadway could be good stopping points as well.

last time we went we parked at alcapulcos then went thru alamo plaza, down thru brodway and onto josephine st. then up st marys and back down thru mulberry to brodway and back, anyhow what time?? me and scott are prolly gonna go from the lordz, anyhow we need to communicate via phone fellas, thanx to my friend manny(jackov)who told me by phone yall were really gone do this, anyhow call me at 210 639 3509 so we can all meet up somewhere downtown, asap thanx guys, if we could shoot for 730 ish would be nice when the sun goes down jus a lil bit more k guys, call us please laterz mojo
meezonweelz said:
jack0v13 said:
Sounds good to me, Ill be there :mrgreen:

meezonweelz said:
Tonight? If your down here, it'd be a shame not to :)

sorry brotha, not tonight.... i'd never make it in time. but still planning on making it in october and im definatly going to sams for those HUGE burgers and a cold one!!

Hehe. Cool, man. For sure.

La tuna... been there also, i like all the bottle caps all over the ground, another cool joint for food and beer and music!

To be honest, I've never been. Everywhere around it, just not there. Maybe tonight :shock:

You'll like the place its a cool joint to end the nights ride to sit and relax to music and talk about the nights ride or lie about it... :lol: foods inside the larger building and the outter shack has beer and drinks.
just so you guys know when we come down we expect you all to show up in austin for the tour !!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back