Sunday June 27: The Rat Rod Ride: CT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLCTVWguy

Rollin' on 20's
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's that time of year again folks!

NLCCBC invites YOU to the annual Rat Rod Ride!

Sunday June 27th at 2:00PM, we are meeting at the Hygienic Art Park, 79 Bank St, New London CT 06320.

NLMay308.jpg

Bring the customs, the cruisers, the boardtrackers, the lowriders, the choppers.
Bring em all for our slow-n-low ride, showing em off down the main drag in town.

nlratrodride080306.jpg

Plan on a fun day down by the waterfront, with a ride to Fort Trumbull State Park and all along the Thames River.

fttrumride12.jpg

Any questions? Call (860) 912 6882 or email [email protected]
041510riapi.jpg

No excuses- see you there!

Our ride schedule: http://www.bareiss.net/bikeride2010.html

--Rob

The Rat Rod Ride is a week away! Bring out the customs, lowriders, custom bikes and whitewalls!

We're doing a route I came up with for my other organization, Bike New London:

Historic New London Bike Ride:

The ride starts at the Hygienic Art Park, 79 Bank St. We'll ride to the end of Bank St and check out the new Parade and 1773 Nathan Hale Schoolhouse.

We'll ride back along the Waterfront Park, cross Bank St to see the 1770's Shaw Mansion, home of the New London Historical Society.

Next stop is the 1680 and 1749 Hempstead Houses, the oldest house in New London.

From there we'll ride down Howard St to the 1800's stone Fort Trumbull on the Thames River.

Return to Bank St and stop at the US Custom House, the oldest working Customs House in the US.

Total route is about 3 miles, pretty level, and makes a nice loop getting us back where we started.

Call (860) 912 6882 for details or email [email protected]

--Rob

Hey Rob,
I'll be there unless I ride the Providence Harbor trail with Gary and Arnie from Waterbury, but that will
require a perfect weather day all day and I think there are showers forecast. Your ride Rules!...Steve

The Rat Rod Ride is this weekend!

Hope to see you all there- plenty of parking to unload bikes and assorted contraptions in the parking lots off Golden St.

Any questions about the ride or to check on the weather, call me at 860-912-6882.

--Rob

Hey Rob,

Sorry I can't make this one either...I'm gonna be in downtown Boston drinking and listening to live bands all day. I'm gonna make it on one of your cruises this summer!

Loudon, NH this weekend.......Sprint Cup. See ya sometime this summer.

Rain or shine you call it ,mate. I'm ready to ride! See ya by 2:00 Git UR Rats out !

Latest posts

Back