The Short…Beach…Food…Cape Cod Trail Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Townies and tandems are a great choice for this ride :!:

Graylock said:
Townies and tandems and cruisers oh my!

:)
"We're off to see the wizard...The wonderful wizard of COD's"

woa.jpg

10 more days – and we’ll be off to see the wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Cod!!! :)

Sorry about that, GL. :|

I can’t wait!!! :D

It’s a good thing today wasn’t the chosen day for this ride - whew :!:

We have had a cold rain w/temps in the 50's here all day.

According to the NECN Weather forecast, it looks good for our ride on Sunday, with partly cloudy skies and temps in the lower 60’s. :)

Wow ,that's a great vid,well shot,crazy track/trail and 4 riders meshed together.Sensational !!
Anyway, I need exact location for meetup/GPS Sunday AND is there an additional
trail for those that would like to ride on ? Even if it entails going over a bridge. :D ...Stevil

Hi Stevil, my understanding is that the meet-up place will be at the parking lot on Canal Service Rd (canal side) nearest the intersection of Hunters Brook Rd and Canal Rd on in Bourne, MA.

GPS: > INTERSECTION > Hunters Brooke Rd > Canal Rd > Bourne, MA

GL, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong on this.

Stevil said:
Wow ,that's a great vid,well shot,crazy track/trail and 4 riders meshed together.Sensational !!
Anyway, I need exact location for meetup/GPS Sunday AND is there an additional
trail for those that would like to ride on ? Even if it entails going over a bridge. :D ...Stevil

Yes

GL

I thought that we would start on mainland side of the canal and ride there and then then pack it up and go to the Cape side where we can have lunch by either bringing a picnic or getting something to go at Sea Food Sam's right there at the canal. Bring a folding chair and sit right next to the water and have lunch and watch the world pass by with the tide.

Graylock said:
I thought that we would start on mainland side of the canal and then then pack it up and go to the Cape side where we can have lunch by either bringing a picnic or getting something to go at Sea Food Sam's right there at the canal. Bring a folding chair and sit right next to the water and have lunch and watch the world pass by with the tide.

Been there..Done that.

But for you guys, I'll do it again....And again and again and again. 8)

I’m all shook up! :shock:

Did you feel the 4.6 earthquake?

We now return to our originally scheduled thread...

ZygoteLittle said:
I’m all shook up! :shock:

Did you feel the 4.6 earthquake?

We now return to our originally scheduled thread...
YES I DID? I was sitting at the computer and the chair started to shake VERY slightly. Asked my wife if she felt the earthquake...She said no.

Graylock, is the canal still there?

Oh..... is that the plan ? :?
With all due respect,I'll see plenty of world go by on the drive up to this Bike Ride. :| ...Stevil

Back