TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-5/9

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-6/23

its cool. you got a good deal!! Some people shouldnt be allowed to buy paint!! :roll:

Markm said:
its cool. you got a good deal!! Some people shouldnt be allowed to buy paint!! :roll:
Your definatly right

Figured out its a morrow hub out back...i need to rebuild it...i crank it, and then let it go...it goes by itself squeeling

That's for sure! He completly missed the pedals. :lol:
Markm said:

You should see this other bike he has there...painted in powder blue...didnt even touch the bike with sandpaper before he painted
with a can at least

camera-gate530.jpg

Got this today, gonna use it for a military theme bike

You did .... good bro. I love that old prewar bike. Id get her sand blasted, Paint it a teal color.. idk lol :p Keep up the good finds ;)

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-7/10

Well, yesterday was my birthday...thought i might show you guys the miniature cake my sister baked me...shes weird as heck :lol:
camera-gate566.jpg

And today i got some boxes(4 to be exact) with some parts i "ordred" for my self
camera-gate571.jpg

camera-gate574.jpg

A bunch of forks, some sprockets, and some parts for a thunder jet
camera-gate576.jpg

cool crowns and a crown on the tank
camera-gate575.jpg

Also two sets of wheels, one of which going on the thunderjet eventually
thanks crassly!

And heres the donor bike for the Union jacK
camera-gate567.jpg

camera-gate568.jpg

camera-gate569.jpg

First good size brooks saddle ive ever owned
camera-gate570.jpg

camera-gate577.jpg

And crassly sent me a frame pump in the lot above...awesome

camera-gate578.jpg

One interesting fork....

And crassly sent me a frame pump in the lot above...awesome

Nice. I had seen those opposing J-hooks before and figured that was what they were for, but never saw a bike with the pump actually on it. Cool!

Nice stuff, the old Raleigh is a beaut!! I have a similar B72 on my all-around bike, and it's pretty nice. You might dig the appearance, but if you treat it with leather conditioner it will soften up a bit and it should last longer. I've hear that Rawlings baseball glove "butter" is a good product, but I haven't used it myself.

The cake is cute, is that Invader Zim?

Bunbury said:
Nice stuff, the old Raleigh is a beaut!! I have a similar B72 on my all-around bike, and it's pretty nice. You might dig the appearance, but if you treat it with leather conditioner it will soften up a bit and it should last longer. I've hear that Rawlings baseball glove "butter" is a good product, but I haven't used it myself.

The cake is cute, is that Invader Zim?
Its supposed to be a bike...with yellow spokes
and...apparently blue moon discs...Heh :lol:

Where are the FENDERS?

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-7/14

Ok someone showed up today with this litte girls bike, figureing i would want it...so i took it :lol:
camera-gate624.jpg

I geuss i can use some parts off of it, might just all end up in the trash

Then for my birthday my sister gave me a giftcard to a LBS and i bought some kenda flame tires and a park tool CT-5 chain breaker...now i can actually finish alot of my projects
camera-gate632.jpg

thats a cruiser man! lol

if you decide to part it i could use the seat on my kids rat bike.

I want it!!! I want it!!! :mrgreen: Maybe you could sell it on CraigsList and earn a little bit of extra ca$h before you throw it away.

Re: TheFlyingDingo's Fresh bikes-New bike(s)-7/15-Local Old Guy

Ok, so i went to my friend's house in the next city over, which was about 7 miles. I took the U-Haul bike. He wanted to take me to show me the "Local Old Guy's" House, which his backyard was loaded with bikes...newer ones. Hes got a pile of wheels the size of 2 full size SUV's though...Most of which are MTB or road bikes, but some scattered old ones. heres a bad cell picture
camera-gate636.jpg

while riding back to my friend's house, we saw a 1991 murray montery for $50, we confronted the lady that had it and i asked if she would go any lower, $25, my friend bought it, because i didnt want it...i got a shotty picture of it, with my cell.
camera-gate637.jpg

I negotiated for him and he gave me the suburban pictured below.
camera-gate634.jpg

I got this iverson thing for $15 and a pair of schwinn grips
camera-gate633.jpg

camera-gate635.jpg

Latest posts

Back