VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
85 Cannondale SM 600 24/26

85 sm 600 1.jpg
85 sm600 2.jpg

Thank you! It has roller cam brakes...pretty neat!

Very neat indeed! My 1st nice mtb was a C'dale with roller cam brakes, approx 1986-87 vintage (later got stolen in NM). In fact my favorite mtb still has roller cams which I feel work well the muddier and swampier the trail gets which is common here in north FL. My bike didn't have the 24/26 setup but it shares the higher BB elevation yours has. The parallel chain stays (parallel to the ground) often get overlooked; good for forging over large obstacles......I still look out for a replacement but I think they only made them a few years........

Are you serious right now? When does it stop?! It's like you've been reading my dream diary :inlove:
Oh, plenty more, my man...I just don't know what category to put some of them in!
Old Ballooners? Dirt Jumpers? Couple of Stingrays...Not certain where they would be best posted on...
Thanks for the compliments! 👍

Oh, plenty more, my man...I just don't know what category to put some of them in!
Old Ballooners? Dirt Jumpers? Couple of Stingrays...Not certain where they would be best posted on...
Thanks for the compliments! 👍
Suggestion

Go here

https://ratrodbikes.com/forums/gallery.6/
And start your own gallery of all your stuff in one neat package. Group them however you like and in whatever order. Then if you have multiple angles or whatever they can go in the same posts

Latest posts

Back