where'd you username come from?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is an old nickname with my lucky number added. I worked graveyard shift for 5 years and never really got used to it. I would measure my coffee consumption by pots not cups. One of my coworkers used to call me the caffeine fiend but that became just caffeine

Bodge Deep said:
Bodge Deep is a spoonerism of my other love, my 1944 Dodge 'Beep' or Dodge Weapons Carrier. I've been into military vehicles for many years but this is my main squeeze. Its set up as a USAAF Flying Control Truck from a Bomber Base of WWII...(a mobile control tower... full of vintage radio gear and signals equipment) and its chequered too :mrgreen:
neamjaj91.jpg

Which in turn kinda drags me into vintage american bikes, music, clothes, films, cars etc. Interestingly trawling through the site it seems that english made bikes were available in the US whereas we have had virtually no US made bikes available over here until the new shape Schwinn Stingray of the last few years... lots of modern beach cruiser type copies (of which mine is one) God I love all the vintage Schwinns and Monarchs and the like they're so stylish whereas english bikes of the 30's - 50's are incredibly dull by comparison... I'd give my left leg for a good unrestored 40's american balloon tire bike...
Thats nice!!!

McKinneyMagnum = I live in McKinney, TX (suburb north of Dallas) and I drive a Dodge Magnum HEMI Wagon.

Mine is just because I have always built custom stuff, never leave anything stock. And I'm on the very edge of town AKA the "Outskirts" of town. so it fit and had a nice ring to it.

Frameteam2003 comes from being on the team that put together a motored bicycle for the 2003 George A Wymen centenal run across america.

The wrist pin is arguably the most highly stressed part in a racing engine . The expansion of burning gases in the cumbustion chambers applies tremendous force on the piston tops. That force is transferred to the connecting rod via a wrist pin. :eek: This is also the name of the car club i belong to.I have a hand full of bikes and as a club we thought we should also expand to the bikes as well.I thought this forum would be a great place to start. :D Wristpin Brother :roll:

uh.....................no clue.

I do have a different username on a couple of sights that I like but it's kinda played out

JAFO
Just
Another
F*ing
Observer

from the movie Blue Thunder

I use to be Muskrat on all forums, that was a name that I gave to my Suzuki Samurai about 15 years ago from a dream I had about going mudding (weird, yes). Then as a youth minister I signed up for an account one day and used the name yoothgeye (break it down, yooth=youth g eye=guy... youth guy) and it kind of stuck. I was called into youth ministry, so I'm the youth guy.

The ratcycle name come from my love of bicycles, and rat rod's. I have always cobbled bicycles together to make them work and they do surprisingly.

Back