You in with what?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t feel like doing any bike work. Next swarms of hungry black flies. Be awhile yet.
7FF6AEEC-7162-480D-96CF-A3151D1739BF.jpeg

Hi kids! I bought this a few months ago to use in the next build-off. Three-speed Ross Apollo in rough shape. No plan yet, but I'm lookin' forward to the fun.
View attachment 229110
Now I'm all in. Just ordered a 1000W 48V rear e-wheel for this bike. The frame allows for all kinds of battery and controller placement.

I would like to be in with this Shelby built bike. This was my DNF from the 2018 Winter Build Off. I spent some time piecing the fork together but that's about it.
What say you all?
View attachment 229730
SWEET!!!!!!

I say we make a special provision for builds (and builders) that have been on life’s ‘meaning to finish’ list! -particularly if it’s a class 1 build! The longer the project has sat the more you’re welcome! (IMHO)

my focus is getting as many builds and builders as we can and growing the camaraderie we share.

the only stipulation ; it MUST be finished! :)

c’mon on in! The water’s just fine!

Last edited:
Is it ok to start again some abandoned beginning of a project from the past?

I mean, once upon a time I thought that I had an idea good enough but no. So, now the remains are somewhere out there and I might like to try again (not to waste good metal).
Post a pic odds are it's fine

Thank you, Thank you very much.
@hammer mechanic , I say, "bring it to fruition"!

That fork is to cool not to use...

In lieu of Jake's "GTB", I bring you Matti F
View attachment 229733

SWEET!!!!!!

I say we make a special provision for builds (and builders) that have been on life’s ‘meaning to finish’ list! -particularly if it’s a class 1 build! The longer the project has sat the more you’re welcome! (IMHO)

my focus is getting as many builds and builders as we can and growing the camaraderie we share.

the only stipulation ; it MUST be finished! :)

c’mon on in! The water’s just fine!

Back