Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. strangeframe

bye

im done here
  2. strangeframe

Quiet on the trail

3. strangeframe

The ole' Auction House and the"Green Giant"

Picked up a few on Sunday at the Auction house.93-98?Giant Kronos 60cm. ready for bags and needs tires but its ready for a tour.And a sweet Hungary made Schwinn Cruiser.Built on the 317th day 1992,ready to ride.Couldnt turn down the old Sears bike at the garage sale my beautiful lady and i...
  4. strangeframe

Sloth Speed Build.

Always wanted a late 60's Schwinn Speedster.Found a great one cheap.Instantly i pictured this motorized.It's a "Speedster" so it had to be extra fast right?It has been sitting idle for a while.i finally got a motor and went through a real mess getting that resolved to begin with.Frustration and...
  5. strangeframe

The Flying Wedge

Found this AMF The Flying Wedge 5 speed at a garage sale.Gonna put some tires on it.I think its a 1970 or so.
  6. strangeframe

83 Predator to romp on

Picked this up cheap on local CL.Rough little bike,new chain ant tires are in order.Love Predators.
  7. strangeframe

1949 Chain Bike

Got this from the original owner.She got this for her 7th Christmas in 1949.Was purchased here in Kansas City at the Sears store.She said she was balance challenged and this was a gift from her Father.I guess Chain Bike had a history with Sears?Also werent they a parent company for Ross?I got it...
  8. strangeframe

Peddlers swap find.

Picked up this bike last Sunday.Thanks to Lance..Not sure of the year or model but i think it's a Murray? Serial # MOS Q MOD 502-287 165413 D7309....Dang thats alot of numbers.Love the deep fenders and primer :) Any ideas on model or year?..Thankyou..
  9. strangeframe

Dauntless

I'm in.This is an old Western Flyer i aquired last year,been waiting for this.Kansas City influenced.Kansas City is home.This is gonna be fun!
  10. strangeframe

The Eagle has landed..

Co-worker brings in a old bmx frame and gives it to me.I about passed out when i got it.I been lookin for a sweet old loop tail.Score!75-76 Dan Gurney made by AA BMX.Ashtabula stamped forks too.This is my Bluebird.
  11. strangeframe

Piles and rows (UPDATE 4-10)w/pics

My G-friend comes from a small small town way way southish of Topeka.She informed me of a place where a family she knows has hundreds of bikes in piles and rows.....Im headed out today and see what i find,i have seen pictures and it looks tasty.Updates tonight w/pics..Well the piles and rows was...
  12. strangeframe

Newly dressed

I love this Team 24,I decided it needed a re-fresh.Halo Twin Rail 24's and a new decals set from Ultrahive.I have a Neon green Kasimax for it but it looks too small for the bike.Thanks for lookin..
  13. strangeframe

Stars and Stripes and a question..

Picked this cool lunchbox up recently and also this light.It works good but of course its heavy.I may let it go.I might keep it,not too sure yet.I really dig the lunchbox.PB&J in the U.S.A. :D
  14. strangeframe

Independence Neighborhood park.

This is parts to a sweet trail,the middle between Kiddie park,Country Club park and Hill park.I did not photo the parks because several dozen families were enjoying the day without a guy on a funny bike taking pictures in their general direction,this is a few shots of the trail i had all to...
  15. strangeframe

Motorbicycle...Hello??

I have been waiting for a motor to arrive.I purchased one from motorbicycle.org.On the 13th of Feb. :shock: Still no motor.Found 3 different phone numbers and left voicemail,i've e-mailed 3 times also.Has anyone bought anything from them?I do look forward to recieving my motor.I am not burning...
  16. strangeframe

my cool factor has raised

Had this 69 Speedster sittin idle.Im a bit too big for it.Changed out for bars, seat and an almost too fat of a tire.Much better now.Even the teen bmx'ers on the block said that it's a BEAST 8) :lol: After..
  17. strangeframe

Suweeet folder..

Stopped in a lil junk shop past Sunday.Picked this up.Lots of stickers.None with english except the headbadge sticker.SJC PROJECT.Very light aluminum with a cool rear brake.Very easy rider. 8)
  18. strangeframe

New Belgium Pitcher

Went junk shoppin,picked this up for next to nothing.I dont drink beer at this volume but hey,it was cheap and i didnt have one 8)
  19. strangeframe

Tallest bars?

Anyone know the limit on bar height on a engine kit? I'd like to use my 15"s..Thankyou.Strangeframe
  20. strangeframe

I know better...

Got the very yellow Monark badged bike.Can be easily fooled i can.The badge is riveted on so i just assumed it was what it says.I know better but,the bars on this are a bit un uniform with most high rise bars i have.A sticker on the bars says Flanders Motorcycle Accesories.13 1/2 high or...
Back