Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. naturephotoboy3

ARIZONA..THE WEATHER PARADISE OF THE WORLD....ANY BIKE EVENTS??

I have a question for any and all Arizona people here. Anyone know of any events going on in this WINTER PARADISE? it's seems our fellow Bike friends in the cold weather part of the world have countless events and shows..rides..swaps during the summer AND WINTER months. Arizona??? ZERO. Tour De...
  2. naturephotoboy3

??? SCHWINN VINYL DECALS???

I am looking for some decals for my Schwinn build. Buuut..not the horrible water transfers or the peel off with clear backing. I used to buy nice ones on EBAY that were nice vinyl that you rubbed on and the backing peeled off. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A PLACE TO GET THESE..OR CAN YOU MAKE THEM FOR ME?
  3. naturephotoboy3

NEXUS 3 SPEED TWIST SHIFT TO SUICIDE SHIFTER HELP PLEASE

I have a nexus 3 speed grip twist shifter i want to convert to the H.B.B.C. suicide shifter kit. What must i do to the grip to get the shift adapter on it. And..how can i shorten the cable?. Im not a gear guy..so i want to learn from the best..YOU GUYS.
  4. naturephotoboy3

TWO BIKES ADDED TO MY MESS TODAY

First one is a straight bar. Not sure of the year yet. HAs a Westfield HEad Badge on it.Second one is a Roadmaster.
  5. naturephotoboy3

1950'S COLUMBIA??? JUST A BIT SMALLER

My awesome Dad picked this up for me at a model Show in Chicago and brought it out to me in Arizona for Christmas. Going to start building this soon. I never knew there was such a thing out there. Never checked either
  6. naturephotoboy3

RAT ROD TRIKE 20" FRAME. FOR MY SON

Picked up this little trike last week. Sent it off to get sand blasted. Got it back today so let the fun begin. Going to make this a RAT TRIKE. Probably paint it PRIMER red on the frame..flat black on the back end...not sure what else. Guess we shall see.
  7. naturephotoboy3

BARTER IS ALIVE..BEST WEEKEND EVER FOR BIKES

So this past weekend a customer of mine agreed to let me take his old Boat from his Dad's place because he never uses it and Dad wanted it gone. So..light bulb went off..FREE BOAT??? TARDE?? SELL???..get money for Bikes??? Yes..all the above. So I picked up the Boat...brought it home..listed it...
  8. naturephotoboy3

SWAP MEET NORTH PHOENIX SAT 0CT 19TH

I JUST SAW THIS ON CRAIGSLIST....MAY BE WORTH GOING TO. I THINK IM GOING TO TAKE A BUNCH OF STUFF THERE AND SEE HOW IT GOES. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/bik/4136857274.html
  9. naturephotoboy3

TOUR DE FAT TEMPE..FREE BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WANTED TO SEE HOW MANY LOOK AT The Tempe Tour De Fat now.
  10. naturephotoboy3

REAL Rat Rod Cars. 1948 Plymouth

Found a 1948 Plymouth in a Junk Antique Shop. What a cool car. I love this thing. Also a Buick Special in front of that one.
  11. naturephotoboy3

FAIR LADY

Just finished a little project for a guy that works on my cars when need be. This thing was a pile of rust when i got it. As most of these bikes seem to be. Came out ok i think. only issue was getting water transfer decals instead of vinyl..HATE water transfer..they are NO GOOD
  12. naturephotoboy3

FAMILY RIDE

Took a nice family ride today. Across the street into the rich peoples area..nice little lake community
  13. naturephotoboy3

DETROIT BIKES..NOW INCLUDING WIFE's BIKE

Its been a while and i finally made the build come true. I wanted to build some Detroit bikes..they are done. My son loves his..and well i love mine
  14. naturephotoboy3

LBS's....? Burned again

So I tried a local bike shop again the other day. Thought to myself.hey why not give these guys a shot. Normally I stay clear of the ones around here..mostly because they don't have much and what they do have is crap. So I buy a chopper fork...asked the guy for a clamp to fit it...he says...
  15. naturephotoboy3

STRETCH CRUISER RIMS and tires??? DONE

I am build a stretch cruiser right now. I stuck though on what size rims and tires to put on it. The frame is powder coated BLACK with a silver sparkle clear coat. Its crazy shinny in the sun. I was thinking of putting the 3g rims that are copper color...with white walls. WHAT DO YOU THINK???
  16. naturephotoboy3

RAT ROD PLATE

My sons cheap cruiser i bought today JUST CUZ. Going to tear it down soon..THE DETROIT BIKE IS COMING SOON
  17. naturephotoboy3

TRIKE CHOPPER...RAT ROD INSPIRED COLORS.

Ive always liked the header on this site with the red rims and white wall tires. A while back I looked at the PHAT CHopper I had sitting there and decided to turn it into a TRIKE CHOPPER with those rims and a black and red look. Today it hit me to use the old vintage seat i had..use the RAT...
  18. naturephotoboy3

Hollow hub lacing?

I'm thinking of buying the 3G 26" rims for a trike conversion I am doing. I have the wheels from the trike kit and it has hollow hubs. Do most bikes shops lace any hubs up to the wheels? Im sure it will depend on the bike shop...just looking for some input if anyone knows how hard it is. I know...
Back