█ Flex★Liner⑦ █ TWINFLEX SPACELINER BUILD THREAD - Aug8 - SOLD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: █ Flex★Liner⑦ █ THE TWINFLEX SPACELINER - THANKS for 5th!!!

Thanks to anyone that honored my Flex-Liner 7 build with a vote!!! I am still blown away that you feel that my bike is a Top 5 bike!!!!!
What an amazing assemblage of creative machines!!!!! BRAVO to all that joined in the build and joined in the fun. CHEERS!!!

Bigdaddy772 said:
I'm trapped in the sticks with horrible internet.......Congrats on 5th place!!

Thanks daddy-o, I still can't really get used to it, but it sure is pretty darn cool.

GREAT JOB :!:

rico said:
GREAT JOB :!:

Thanks Mr. Suave!!!

Check out the helmet that Tooth Feet (yoothgeye) found today at a bike shop.

V__883D.jpg

Pretty cool, but I still like mine. Plus mine only cost $5 and some paint time. After looking at my photos again, the helmet is sorta like my Flat Stanley mascot or something.

aIMG_8087.jpg

naturephotoboy3 said:
???? I have to say I really feel like a D/A here..i totally missed this bike in the build galleries. I LIKE THIS ONE BEST..what a SWEEEEEET bike. Nice BIKE

Thanks dude, it was probably because I have a build thread that has bloated to the size of WAR and PEACE.

kingfish254 said:
Check out the helmet that Tooth Feet (yoothgeye) found today at a bike shop.

Correction, motorcycle shop, we don't have bike shops around here. :x

Thanks 7 for all the effort to keep the RRB07 entertaining. I particularly liked your posts to builders encouraging them and complimenting them. You may have been 5th in voting, but your effort to make this fun was top shelf :D

kingfish254 said:
naturephotoboy3 said:
???? I have to say I really feel like a D/A here..i totally missed this bike in the build galleries. I LIKE THIS ONE BEST..what a SWEEEEEET bike. Nice BIKE

Thanks dude, it was probably because I have a build thread that has bloated to the size of WAR and PEACE.

Well there you have it then..your thread is the VOTES you need..WINNER based on the coolest bike and the most responses..that might tell ya something right there.

I cant say much anyway..i dont generally vote in contests like this. It's a matter of opinion on what people call GOOD...so whos to say what really is the best. Everyone..well most everyone had some cool bikes..and a ton of effort...so in my book everyone and mostly us who watched were winners. It's all about the entertainment baby...and you guys did a fantastic job. Most of all to have this all be free pretty much is amazing. Id pay to be on this site

NewOrleansFlyer said:
Thanks 7 for all the effort to keep the RRB07 entertaining. I particularly liked your posts to builders encouraging them and complimenting them. You may have been 5th in voting, but your effort to make this fun was top shelf :D

Wow, now that is the perfect compliment to get from Nawluns!!!

Laissez les bons temps rouler !

Thanks man!!! I REALLY appreciate that! BO7 was a blast wasn't it??

I missed this during the build off, but Bon is building a very cool rear suspension Duo-Flex Roadmaster
(viewtopic.php?f=21&t=60944&p=593600#p593600)

It is a completely different rear suspension than Flexy and is pretty darn slick.

naturephotoboy3 said:
kingfish254 said:
naturephotoboy3 said:

Well there you have it then..your thread is the VOTES you need..WINNER based on the coolest bike and the most responses..that might tell ya something right there.

I cant say much anyway..i dont generally vote in contests like this. It's a matter of opinion on what people call GOOD...so whos to say what really is the best. Everyone..well most everyone had some cool bikes..and a ton of effort...so in my book everyone and mostly us who watched were winners. It's all about the entertainment baby...and you guys did a fantastic job. Most of all to have this all be free pretty much is amazing. Id pay to be on this site

Well, I post a lot of photos for mockups and such so that raised the pages. I also made it a point to respond to anyone that posted on my thread. The only thread stat that I really get blown away by is the number of views. It popped 20K the day after BO7 ended.

Thanks so much for the compliments on Flexy!!!

I am glad you were entertained by all of the wicked bikes in BO7. It was a blast for me to be a part of for sure!!!!

Don't go giving Steve any ideas about charging for the site!!!! :p :shock:

Id pay just to be a fan of seeing the bikes being built. MAybe the guys like yourself that do all the REALLY cool builds would be free and us that just attempt to do builds would pay...kinda like a MINOR league and MAJOr league thing.

kingfish254 said:
I missed this during the build off, but Bon is building a very cool rear suspension Duo-Flex Roadmaster

It is a completely different rear suspension than Flexy and is pretty darn slick.

thanks for giving me the courage to bring my thinking into building. :D :D :D and you're still the master :D

bon said:
kingfish254 said:

thanks for giving me the courage to bring my thinking into building. :D :D :D and you're still the master :D

Yours turned out great too and proved what I said a while back,,,,,,,FLEXY IS SEXY!!!! Whether it is Flex-Liner 7 or Flexmaster or Flex***********.
WHO WILL BUILD THE NEXT REAR SPRINGER BIKE??????

freddyfingaz said:
Love your bike. Thumbs up!

Thanks man, now Get to Building on that FlexSpyder!!!!

Back